threats for 2013

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm too lazy to plot my revenge so I'm just going to retroactively claim responsibility for any bad thing that happens to my enemies.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am sending 100 Buddhists to the workplaces of my enemies. There they will be supremely kind and compassionate and compel my enemies and all their coworkers to become vegetarian and desire to pass on the compassion and kindness to all of mankind. When you see my enemies wearing robes, not killing, and being kind to all living beings, you will know that I have won. And, so have you.

Okay - so I'm depriving my enemies of steak and pork chops. Call me insidious. It is true.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I am sending 100 Buddhists to the workplaces of my enemies. There they will be supremely kind and compassionate and compel my enemies and all their coworkers to become vegetarian and desire to pass on the compassion and kindness to all of mankind. When you see my enemies wearing robes, not killing, and being kind to all living beings, you will know that I have won. And, so have you.

Okay - so I'm depriving my enemies of steak and pork chops. Call me insidious. It is true.

With this as inspiration I plan to approach each of my enemies in 2013 and before engaging them I will ask myself how God would want me to treat them.

Then I will light them on fire and send them to Hell.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Success is the best revenge.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Iv been a machinist for over 20 years. Made parts for the US Department of Defense. mostly machine gun parts and cluster bomb parts. I dont need or want a gun.

I want to make a rocket launcher with a warhead, much like a rocket propelled grenade but faster and packing a bigger punch....

OK fuck it, I want to make a missile launcher, one that will level a house from 5 miles away. Yea , thats what I want.....

Cant say who is on my shit list, but they should move to Canada.

Love Child

One Love

One will know peace when they realize not all in this world are kind and are to be avoided instead of an attempt to transform those that do not wish to be transformed.
Acceptance is the one true love.
If revenge is inevitable than torture along with a lesson must be used.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
With this as inspiration I plan to approach each of my enemies in 2013 and before engaging them I will ask myself how God would want me to treat them.

Then I will light them on fire and send them to Hell.

Misery loves company.

Keep your friends closer.

Etc.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm going to call your mother.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah, but I will. And, when you get home, your daddy is going to tan your hide.