Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THUG_LUV ADMITS TO BEING A TOTAL FAGGOT

SaintLucifer said:
Shall we round up all of the TW'ers and ask them what really happened?

Only if you appreciate the not-so-fine art of lying.

What really happened: I invaded TW alone, got them to do my bidding, destroyed them, and pwned you in the process.

They saw the entire episode unfold. They were completely in awe of me afterwards.

Yes, and to retards farting is comedic gold. Consider yourself shit.

RWC said:
Only if you appreciate the not-so-fine art of lying.

What really happened: I invaded TW alone, got them to do my bidding, destroyed them, and pwned you in the process.

Yes, and to retards farting is comedic gold. Consider yourself shit.

Ah, so you seek to take credit for my having started a war between TROLL WARS and TROLL KINGDOM yes? If it makes you feel better to believe it was you, then please enjoy. The only truth that matters is the truth I know. Your lies are clearly irrelevant.

Tell me, why not revisit every single post I made as SaintLucifer and Lulu? Oh wait, we cannot because you DELETED them all. Would you be kind enough to explain to everyone WHY you did such? I would also ask that you find the TW'ers who were there to see what happened and ASK them the truth. Why are you suddenly bringing all of this up now? Is it because you have not seen any sign of TROLL WARS and therefore feel it is safe for you to lie? No matter. As I stated, I know the truth as does all of TWdom. In creating that site, you forgot to take note of one very important factor, there would be many witnessess if anything out of the ordinary did happen. It did. You deleted all of the posts where I slapped you around like the bitch you are. Since they had commented on this very fact in the backup site, they had seen it therefore they WITNESSED it all. In future, I would suggest if you seek to lie, make certain there are no witnesses around to see the action take place. Ta.

SaintLucifer said:
You can read English can you not bitch? Now my cock is hungry. Get down upon your knees and start sucking. Don't forget your knee pads. You will be down there for quite some time.

I hear you Lucy...........I only read your posts like this.

SaintLucifer said:
*the great SAINTLUCIFER spits green and yellow phlegm all over JILLIAN's face*

That was totally gross and ruined everything.

SaintLucifer said:
Ah, so you seek to take credit for my having started a war between TROLL WARS and TROLL KINGDOM yes?

Your opinion, much like TrollWars, is irrelevant. TW is a thing of the past and your opinion never mattered. You're just a stupid ancillary character with a stupid gimmick. You think of yourself is this great force. Reality check Samir: You're that little piece of doo-doo with corn in it that keeps floating back up after the toilets been flushed; a minor annoyance at best.

Tell me, why not revisit every single post I made as SaintLucifer and Lulu? Oh wait, we cannot because you DELETED them all.

Lulu. Hahahahahahaha!

Me: Pointing and laughing.

You: Still crying about being renamed "Lulu" and having all your hard work disappear. So funny.

Luci, you sure are fasinated with people sucking your cock. Is there something you aren't telling us, dear?

;)

Lou The Beagle said:
Luci, you sure are fasinated with people sucking your cock. Is there something you aren't telling us, dear?

;)

Of course I am fascinated. I always make people such as yourself my bitch. The end result is a good cocksucking. Why? Are you angered that I have never told you to suck my cock? Perhaps you are feeling somewhat left out? Fear not. You are free to suck my cock whenever you feel the need to taste steaming hot wad in your mouth. It is a given that THUG_LUV has absolutely no problems with sucking my schlong since the infamous 'I am a fag by THUG_LUV' thread.