time for your golden shower Vap

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Vap didn't comment he's just an obsessed psycho who is so consumed with rage that he neg reps every post of mine. crazy old dwarf

Versus stalking someone from board to board endlessly calling them names. Perfectly normal behavior and not at all indicative of a mind with a few loose screws....

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Dear God, where the hell do all these Jack-dancers come from? Unless it's just one guy with an unhealthy Jack obsession. Or a few people with said obsession.

Odd Sock

Banned
Dear God, where the hell do all these Jack-dancers come from? Unless it's just one guy with an unhealthy Jack obsession. Or a few people with said obsession.

Vap started it back in 1999. Then I trashed his ass all around the Gutters for 5 years before he retreated to this shithole in 2005, and I've been trashing his ass since then

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Vap started it back in 1999. Then I trashed his ass all around the Gutters for 5 years before he retreated to this shithole in 2005, and I've been trashing his ass since then

15 years. Yep, there's no mental disorder there.

Odd Sock

Banned
all you've done for the last 15 years is post 20,555 posts on Troll Korner. congratulations what an achievement Spock geek.

Seph

Retired Account
Irony LOL.