Time has utterly pussified me.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's about 8 years or so since Wordin called myself and some of the LoNAf / EFCL crew pansies. It's close to 10 years since I joined here. I no longer have any desire to spam, flood, troll, insult, flame or haze new members. I don't give a shit about karma, and I'm starting to get grey hairs around the temples like Reed Richards.

Being a sad, old pansy / pussy utterly rocks.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Whatever happened to Wordin?

Enkephalen

My Stars!
It's the natural order of things, Gagh. As one ages, like a fine wine, you put away those childish things and take the mantle of senior statesman. The youngsters look to you for guidance and wisdom. You stayed the course, proved yourself and your mettle, and now it is time for all to honor you for your accomplishments.

ALL HAIL GAGH! SUPREME POSTER!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
fuck me I never grew up

Seph

Retired Account
No chance Loktar,, but its the taking part that counts.

Cory

Banned
IF you know your old you are......I'll kill myself before going into a old folks home......

Just imagine a old folks home of the future? A buncha internet soaked spoiled text messaging throwing mashed potatoes across the room.

Just not your idealism of what life should be.

I think alot of people just don't know what life it's fucking weird the entire thing is weird the assimilation is just weirder.

If you understand life is just weird knowing is half the battle. Not every country is like the US alot of weirdos just don't know what to think of themselves.

Everyone with a fresh face on TV is a assitter who uses words to manipulate life into something it was never designed to be.

Go for greatness but just don't listen to a assitter on TV.

The Human Race can be great but it's just the Minority that realize it.