Time Thread

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Observations and Activities concerning the above factual time stamps and information:

Love child was logging in with several duals to nominate her fellow badlands citizens for mod ship. In passing she may have noticed The Dork Lord's request to edit his post however she did not have time to tend to the matter. He also did not specify what he wanted it changed to. Having not enough information, and not enough time she put the request on hold until she could gather more information.

Love Child

One Love
Date: 5-5-2009
Time : 3:50 PM
Activity :The Dork Lord asks Myself, Love Child to edit his post since ILC already nominated Gonad.
The time stamp may be inaccurate actually so I will have to confirm that all duals are posting in the same time zone.
Date: 5-6-09
Time: 1: 33 AM
Activity :The Dork Lord sends a PM to Love Child, being that it is a PM she will not divulge the information pertained in said PM.

Date: 5-6-09
Time: See for yourself!
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117408

He reminds me of request, reminds me I am a badlands mod.
2 posts down he accuses me of blatenly ignoring him and says I treated him like shit.
Oh and he said, "Fuck You" to Loktar.

Love Child

One Love
Observations and activity concerning the above factual time stamps and information:

Love Child came home after working a half day to have dinner and take care of her ailing cat. A little stressed and needing distraction she got on the computer and began spamming.
This is when she noticed 2 PM's and realized people may be trying to contact her-so she opened her PM from The Dork Lord and assesed the situation and while not knowing exactly what he wanted, she edited his post to reflect the whiny bitch he was being.
The Dork Lord Thanked her profusely then apologized several times for being an ass.
Then he made at least one other thread declaring his "dick-ness" and then also conceeed from the election.
During this time Love Child was being fucke by 3 handsome gentlemen at the same time.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Dammit. I knew I was not finished.
5/6/2009
Time: Evening PST
Activity: Coordinate plans for the weekend with Gonad, Hambil and Dual. I was trying to Coordinate via PM, cell phone, MSN, TK Chat. During this time it became increasingly apparent to me the rising level of Dork Lord's annoyance. It did seem to come on suddenly and quickly actually. Which I did find odd.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
k

I hope you win your match.