Time traveller in Charlie Chaplin film!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBE]Y6a4T2tJaSU[/YOUTUBE]

I THINK IT'S REAL!

It really does look like that person is talking on a cell phone. But it could also be a crazy person talking to an inanimate object. Also, if that was a woman she has very LARGE feet! Very interesting to watch.

BTW, i looooove Charlie Chaplin....GENIUS!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yesterday I speculated to a friend that she was holding a poultice against a cancerous growth on her cheek.

Or, perhaps Valentino once kissed her on that cheek, and she's never gonna wash her face again.

Yesterday I speculated to a friend that she was holding a poultice against a cancerous growth on her cheek.

Or, perhaps Valentino once kissed her on that cheek, and she's never gonna wash her face again.

"poultice" ?

I don't know where you come from, but where I come from "poultice" is not a common word that ANYBODY I know has ever used! What does it mean Eggs, something perverted & sexual I can only assume?? Is it a french dildo or something?

LOL

PS: WTF?!!

Jethro

Rebel
Yes, but the crabs don't always survive.

Homo Erectus

a poultice is a cloth which holds a warm mash of ingfredients including (usually) some sort of cereal and herbs and stuff to help draw the heat out of an inflamation.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
One just traveled from Elton John's head in 1984 to Zac Efron's groin in 2010.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, Zac Efron is a total chicken twink, which could be considered poultry, so...close, very close.

Well, Zac Efron is a total chicken twink, which could be considered poultry, so...close, very close.

Red shoes...WTF?!! BARE is better IMO!;)

msg-12571843569-3.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm not sure how this exciting time travel discovery became about Zac Efron...

Someone told me they had heating pads in the 20's that would be the size of a thin cell phone, perhaps that is what she was holding to her face? It must have been cold cause she was dressed heavily.