Tips and Tricks from your buddy Riotgear

Riotgear

So I wanted to put down a few I know with the hope you guys/girls would throw down a few yourself. Some I picked up some I made up. You've probably heard of a few but I hope not all.

So let's talk about Superglue. Some of you may know superglue was developed for closing wounds without stitches. It's does very well.
For cuts requiring a few stitches or less without internal repair- Do it yourself. A single drop should do it. I have and it worked great. Obviously seek professional medical advice if you are uncomfortable or unsure of accurately accessing the seriousness of your injury.

For those of you who have either glued your fingers together or gotten superglue on something you don't want it on - Acetone dissolves superglue. Careful with the stuff around plastic and synthetic fabrics. A common place to find acetone on a moments notice is fingernail polish remover. Same stuff. This is what you will pay your doctor to separate your fingers with.

Have you ever turned your head wrong and had water get deep into your ears? Instead of shaking your head and having your other ear fill up and maybe crash headlong into the floor - Try putting more water in your ear. It will follow itself out.

White people are from outerspace. The largest star in the belt of the constellation Orion is, based on my research, the most likely place we'll find the planetary system that birthed our fathers.

For those of you who like to take the time to detail your own car consider investing in an inexpensive leaf blower for drying after a wash. It will get water out of every crease and crack. Reduces dry time, hard water spotting and particularly fine swirling. Especially important for dark colored cars. The wax will work better and polish deeper. This trick is very effective for street bikes which are notoriously difficult to dry.

Peanut butter is very effective for getting gum off cats. Don't ask me how I know this. Additionally, dogs are very effective for getting peanut butter off cats. You're results may very.

Knightress is a fucking idiot.

Next time you're in a home depot/lowes/ace whatever got to the paint section and get yourself a little can of denatured alcohol. This stuff is a fast evaporating, low aggression household chemical that works great for removing paint, sharpie etc. If you've used goof-off or some equivalent then you know what an 'aggressive' cleaner is like. Oily smell and you never get the smell out right. Try the above. Go slowly on carpets and such to make sure they're colorfast and won't dissolve. Ive found very few surfaces this stuff will harm.

Here's one for the bold and the careful. A six inch benchgrinder with the guards removed, double cotton wheel and green (ultra fine) jewelers polish will polish DVD's and x-box games to new condition. If you don't know what a bench grinder is or don't have experience with high-speed tools then by all means go for it.

Alright, I get the Latin based languages. I understand the origins of the Arabic dialects. I believe I know how the eastern European languages transition into the Cyrillic and then to Asian bases... So what the fuck is up with Portuguese?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The Portuguese are pretty cool folk.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
No. We have a few. Good people. Smart people.
Knightress is special. She calls me Frank. It's the name of her ex.

What an amazing coincidence.

I'm sure they're great folk.
I was talking about the language.

Það er ekkert vandamál með portúgalska, það er íslenska sem rekur mig brjálaður. Og reyndar er Portúgali nógu nálægt spænsku, ég get amk lesa aðeins.

;)
mm

Riotgear

What an amazing coincidence.

Það er ekkert vandamál með portúgalska, það er íslenska sem rekur mig brjálaður. Og reyndar er Portúgali nógu nálægt spænsku, ég get amk lesa aðeins.

;)
mm

Do you know about the root origins of the language? I have friends from Brazil and no matter how much I try I can't make heads or tails of it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love head from portuguese girls