Tisi is in a funk

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You probably posted that in the past, and it came to mind, and I probably thought I was being funny and original when in fact I was ROBBING YOU. :shock:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
No, no...but I've said something like it on FB.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I highly doubt that since he doesn't know my real name. (As far as I know,) lol.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
And she needs to get the funk out of it. I can't help it that I'm surrounded by a MOTHERFUCKING LIAR WHO LIKES TO GET ME ALL TANGLED UP IN KNOTS THEN DOESN'T FINISH THE FUCKING JOB ASSHAT DIPSHIT FUCKMUNCH

Perhaps this should go in SuN's "I fucking hate men," thread. But since mine is just one man in particular, it doesn't feel right.

[creepy guy in a leisure suit] Well, I know how to fix that problem. How about if the Funk is in you? [/creepy guy in a leisure suit]

Mirah

I love you
Tisi is in a Trunk. She really wasn't drunk or in a funk. It was a help message, she was really tied up in knots and NONE OF US GOT IT! POOR TISI HAS BEEN IN A TRUNK FOR DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS! Her poor captioning hands could not get the message to us.

Yub

Anachrophobic
First Dave destroys her house and then won't save Tisi who is trapped in a trunk!!

THE CAD! HE IS A MONSTER!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Suddenly Tisi is in a rejected Dr. Suess book...