Tisiphone is my new girlfriend

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
She has big titties and red hair, maybe even lots of it too.

You can have a sample of my sperm if you like. It's worth money you know.

Actually, all of the women on TK are mine.

I occasionally loan one out for the sake of good-will, and some are available to rent at reasonable rates.

Day, if you are really interested, there's a form to fill out. I don't guarantee that every applicant will qualify as the form covers income, assets, personal hygiene, behavior, mental health history, and not being "gross" in the opinion of the lady in question.

Ahh, Day, that's the beauty of it. I don't have to find them.

They come to me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Find your own bitch.

Pretty sure that's what he was doing by responding to your post. He didn't know you were already everybody else's bitch.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
It's well known that Daystrom can only get dates with women who are currently guests at the local mortuary.

Daystrom

Dirk Funk, you're the yayhole wiz no Loktar nao arent you. Could that be due to the fact that you're a queer and a faggot like your ex? Fuck you .

Daystrom

What doesn't surprise me about TK these days is the emphasis on racial attacks. We (of TK) used to rather conscientious about that kind of thing, not out of consideration or concern for others mind you, we just didn't go there. It would have been seen as a reflection of our true colors and we were assholes as things stood.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What doesn't surprise me about TK these days is the emphasis on racial attacks. We (of TK) used to rather conscientious about that kind of thing, not out of consideration or concern for others mind you, we just didn't go there. It would have been seen as a reflection of our true colors and we were assholes as things stood.

[YOUTUBE]JTVpxxzb2Dc[/YOUTUBE]

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

I think your memory is a tad faulty. I'd suggest you go back and consult the archives.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

I don't go there simply because it's too easy, and therefore lazy. You've given us so much material to work with I could insult you for weeks without ever doing the same joke twice. You couldn't have made it simpler if your real name had been "A. Giant Douchebag." However, one can't read this:
Daystrom said:
Dirk Funk, you're the yayhole wiz no Loktar nao arent you. Could that be due to the fact that you're a queer and a faggot like your ex? Fuck you .
-

Without thinking of that old billboard ad campaign for NAACP: "This Negro's mind is a terrible wate."

Seriously, you might want to lay off the celphone use or something. I think you're cooking your temporal lobes.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Don't pay them any mind, Daystrom. They're just envious of your amazing "Voice of Reason" skills.

BTW, where are those YouTube videos?

Daystrom

They're there Eloisel, look them up.

I'm very sorry for misidentifying Donovan for Dirk Funk.

("A mind is a terrible thing to waste" was from the united negro college fund, not the national association for the advancement of colored people)

SWT.