Tisiphone - PYRAMID OF HATE

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I am going to be irrationally rude and obnoxious to Tisiphone for a period of 7 days.

If anyone defends her, I will be an arse to them as well.

This could be a lonely 7 days...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If her breasts are so big, then how come I can't see them from here?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
If I were to have a Love Child, Cinch, Tisiphone and Me four-way "Sandwich", she'd be the crust.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm pretty sure TISIPHONE gave me this cold.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OMG I can't believe you people are so mean to Tisi, she's like, the nicest person on this board and you treat her like shit! To think that I actually valued your opinions about stuff before, I mean, come one, every one who can think something bad about Tisi clearly can not understand anything about anything, you know?
It's like this isn't the Mine Field anymore, you have just turned this into SF v.2, and I will fight to the bitter end against you!

I am not going to speak with you guys anymore. Like, ever.

*wonders briefly if Tisiphone will let her keep Eric a while longeras reward to her loyalty.*

Edit: If I was doing a Love Child, Chinch, Tisiphone, Ilyanna, Miss Manners and Me SIX-way "sandwich" I'd make Tisiphone AND Illyanna be the "crusts".

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh please, Tisi and I wouldn't even let your kind get near enough to have a mere look at us, let alone play a part in your uptight little fantasies...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
how interesting, SB - Consumer was just mentioning sandwiches and crusts.....

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I got yer back Tisi, but we may have to hide out at fb after today!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I can't trust Tisi's opinions or taste, because I know deep down, she is crying over Regis retiring, and isn't sure where her center of gravity will be without him.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I have no clue who Kelly Ripa is, BUT I WILL GET BACK TO YOU FOR THAT REMARK, trust me on this!