Tisi's Hot Men of May

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Michael Fassbender ~~ Y'all thought I'd forgotten about him. But 300 was on the other day and I remembered his hotness.

9268.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

Mads ~~ Would that those lips were wrapped around something else. Like something of mine. On me.

9269.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

Henry Cavill ~~ I CAN'T WAIT FOR MAN OF STEEL

9270.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

Toby ~~ I know. Believe me, I know. But this man....I will have his Babybuscuses one day.
9271.imgcache.png

Tisiphone

TOBY GETS EXTRA BECAUSE I SAY SO

Rage quits are funneh.

[YOUTUBE]9fUa8zsHca8[/YOUTUBE]

Tisiphone

I can't decide if I'm losing taste in men (THANKS ASSHOLE GUY) or there's a lack of hotness out there.

COULD BE BOTH

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You're selling me on Toby, little by litlle -- WATCH OUT GRRRL!

Henry has always seemed like a high-maintenance hottie to me. Definitely sexy, but also easy to look like a bum you wouldn't give a dollar to on the street.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What is your position on Cumberbatch?

Tisiphone

Ya know, he's on a lot of the same tumblr pages as Toby, and I honestly can't make up my mind about him. He's the oddest looking man who usually plays real fuddy duddy's, yet in interviews he's rather charming and a bit of a goofball.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He has many good qualities. But I've never found him to be sexy.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, he's an odd one. Sometimes weird looking, sometimes mesmerising and charming, but I think he also has a very self obsessed attitude. He knows how good he is.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He looks like the Grinch!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember when he played Stephen Hawking.

Tisiphone

MORE TOBUSCUS

I thought I was posting this is my hot thread, but I did it in another thread first. Because I'm a thread whore.

[YOUTUBE]q3lX5xtsA28[/YOUTUBE]

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I think if someone would only cast Cumberbatch in a SEXY role he'd be pretty damn sexy indeed. Remember Methos from Highlander? Same kind of vibe.

Tisiphone

Oooooh....Methos....
9276.imgcache.jpg

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
see what I'm saying?
Peter Wingfield was so sexy & awesome in Queen of Swords he stole all the scenes. The fact that he could act circles around the rest of the cast prolly helped.

Tisiphone

I remember him in this erotica series on Oxygen years ago. NAKED METHOS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll watch the new Toby later: he's so full of energy, I have to work myself up for watching one. ;)