TK Christmas List

Friday

Bazinga!
starguard's thread in another forum got me to thinking about this one.

Make a list of things you'd like to give your fellow TKers for Christmas.

Here's mine:

TQ: The gift of perfect sight (I think I gave this to him last year. I will continue to give it to him until he needs it no more). :)

Laker_Girl: A neverending shopping spree, in the top 3 stores of her choosing. And happiness for her, and her family.

mm: Poolboys that make you cream your panties they're so cute. :D

Messenger: A board of his own, so he could claim conspiracies against himself until the cows come home. ;)

Love Child: A totaaly accepting, happy relationship in which she's free to be who she wants to be.

Sarek: Henoch's phone number and address, so he may finally give in to those homo-erotic feelings he denies by pushing Henny away. Give in to those feelings, Sarek. Youll be much happier. ;)

Eggs Mayo: Free Broadway theater tickets for the rest of your life (I almost orgasmed typing that. :D )

Gonad: A lifetime of fun, amorous role playing with Mr. Right.

Mentalist: A time machine that would take him back to Michael Jackson's peak, when he had talent, and didn't look like a space alien.

Grandtheftcow: A computer with unlimited memory and storage to store all the archives he will accumulate over time. Embedded, of course, with a hidden program I can activate to delete any post *I* may have left behind.

CaptainWacky: A book of his best spam, which would be published, and remain on the New York Times bestseller list for 42 weeks, after which he retires to....you guessed it....the Mine Field!

Number_6: The perfect professorship, and....well, that will just have to be left private. ;)

If I forgot anyone, I'll add ya as I think of ya. :)

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I have the sudden urge to be given the opportunity to commit the perfect murder for Chrstmas.

Can you guess who Friday? Hmmmm?

Tyrant

Friday said:
Messenger: A board of his own, so he could claim conspiracies against himself until the cows come home. ;)
Please, don't try to downplay the purpose I serve. You're just like the rest of them.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
m1da9.jpg

Friday

Bazinga!
Some more:

jack: A lifetime supply of cockrings, for squeezin' that old base. And a blow up doll with a hole in it's neck for, well, you know.....

Big Dick McGee: The best golf clubs money can buy, so he can pursue his love of golf...the game that was patterned after sex (where else do you hold the shaft, and aim the head to swing a ball into a hole?).

Love Child

One Love
That is very sweet Friday. I like this list.
Messenger. I hope you were kidding. Because if not I will give you for Christmas something to mellow you out. ;)
And I'll come up with more later.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I would give Friday perfect health and peace.

Friday

Bazinga!
Laker_Girl said:
I would give Friday perfect health and peace.
I'm going thru a really hard time right now, so I can't tell you how much your and Love Child's wishes mean to me.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart...Thank you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm giving Friday some shoe polish.

Friday

Bazinga!
More!

Colonel Kira's Left Tit: Well, duh...the right one, of course. :D

Gagh: An automatic neg repping machine, to save endless hours of clicking those annoying bastards into the red.

jack....huh?

Friday

Bazinga!
Hey, I can't be expected to remember everyone at once. ;)

Conchaga: A copy of How To Successfully Troll a Troll Board Without Looking Like a Complete Ass for Dummies.

Friday

Bazinga!
Sorry if I'm adding some people late. But I'll get to you, rest assured...

eloisel: A notarized letter from Messenger stating he is in awe of your cunning and skill. He will also admit the reason he chickened out of "The War" is because he knew you were going to annihilate his ass.

He will then submit to being your slave for the next year.

Merry Christmas, eloisel! :D

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Everybody always forgets me. :(

Friday

Bazinga!
DarthSikle said:
Everybody always forgets me. :(
Not forgetting. There are only so many online hours in a day. :D

DarthSikle: A plaque commemorating the day he disrupted ScatteredCorpse so badly they banned him, and removed the karma feature he liked to use. Go, DarthSikle! Woot! :D

While I'm at it:

CoyoteUgly: Happiness. That's it. The gift of happiness. :)

Friday

Bazinga!
OH! How did I ever forget:

Grammour Boy: A flashlight and an oxygen tank, so he can breathe, and be able to track his progress up Caitriona's ass. ;)