Tk dream

whisky

Boobie inspector
Last dream I had last night, and the only one I can remember was about TK.

It was like we were all living in the big brother house, except it wasn’t on tv, we were just doing it to be together.

We had one huge bedroom for all of us, (all of us in single beds) and we each had our names on our pjs, but when we all woke up we found out someone had swapped all our tops for new names, which we quickly deduced was Wacky.

I was slightly disturbed that Wacky had taken our clothes off in the night, and Wacky himself didn’t seem to have taken any pleasure from it, Tis admitted that she didn’t mind, and had faked being asleep while he did it.

Then me and Tomtrek got into a physical fight over some program we had both watched, which ended when he started impersonating Stewie Griffin to the point where he actually became him.

Later we went outside and John was trying to attach a lock bolt to his garden shed, but didn’t have a drill, I then took the screwdriver and screw and screwed them directly into the wood without the benefit of a hole first, which impressed John, at least until we opened the shed door and saw I had screwed the entire bolt onto the door, and that it wouldn’t lock at all.

That’s all the detail I can remember, but there were a lot of people there off doing their own things in the background, so if I haven’t mentioned your name, you were probably there anyway.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It would be a ratings winner.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I had a TK dream this morning! srsly.

It was about BICK! He had an underground bar, literally underground. I was walking along and smelled patchouli coming from a crack in the ground, so I lifted a trap door in the grass and there was a room underground that I somehow knew belonged to Bick. So whoever was guarding the trapdoor didn't want me to come in but I went in anyway because I had a job there. I remember looking at things for sale under a glass counter, they were notes of some kind that you had to buy before you could read them. I was disappointed in the one I bought because it was boring. THEN I WOKE UP.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It would be a ratings winner.

People would be re-enacting and quoting the shed scene for years to come. "You've screwed the entire bolt onto the door!" would enter the general lexicon. A short lived children's tv spin off with the shed as the main character would be remembered fondly by people who grew up with the show, who would in turn sit their kids in front of it too. Artists of all kinds would speculate on the design and contents of the shed's interior, exploring the subject through music, poetry and paint. Tracy Emin's "unmade shed" would sell for a small fortune. Personality cults all over the world would exploit the popularity of the shed, convincing their people that the great leader had been the first person in the world to own one, as well as the first to jokingly incorrectly attach the door, with hilarious results. Queen Elizabeth II would knight the shed, as well as Rich and this nice John fellow. In time, the shed would be recognised as the true creator of the world and indeed the universe, and the father of every one of mankind. In Mecca, the Kaaba would be replaced with a shed made of gold. In the Arctic, the Inuit would build snow sheds, rather than igloos, with mixed results. While in Brazil, the rain forests would be well and truly fucked, as people around the globe desperately bought wood so they could build their own private sheds.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Then you'd get invited on the celebrity (or should I say SHEDlebrity?) version and say something racist about our one black member (Henoch.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I"m pretty sure my dream proves that Bick is a hippie.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I've never had TK dreams. :(