TK Magic the gathering set

K

klokwerkaos

it's kinda a pain in the ass
you gotta register and then print screen and then cut in photoshoop.
http://www.anycraze.com/

but go make the "U" magic card anyway so we can complete the TK set. Also, if so inclined make others for future trolling faggotry.

AKKcard.jpg

noucard.jpg

internetcard.jpg

PS I like to ejaculate.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
My exboyfriend loved this. He was so proud of actually using his energy to create and be productive. He made about six of them using himself and his friends as subject matter.

K

klokwerkaos

meh, it's not genious but at least it's content, which this place is usually srsly lacking.

cry about it.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
klokwerkaos said:
meh, it's not genious but at least it's content, which this place is usually srsly lacking.

cry about it.
OH NOES!?!?! Now he's going to claim he's to good for TK and that we are blessed with his zero talent content and that we should be thankful and praise him as the savior of Troll Kingdom.

ALL HAIL THE UPPITY NOOB AND ALL THAT HE PROVIDES FOR THE TROLL KINGDOM COMMUNITY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
klokwerkaos said:

cry about it.
understatement

Grandtheftcow said:
OH NOES!?!?! Now he's going to claim he's to good for TK and that we are blessed with his zero talent content and that we should be thankful and praise him as the savior of Troll Kingdom.

ALL HAIL THE UPPITY NOOB AND ALL THAT HE PROVIDES FOR THE TROLL KINGDOM COMMUNITY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
ouch. hit a sore spot?

posts = respect

We all needta find a lil less to do with our days and more time to post nonsense. Thats what Im tryin to do, so everyone can pay homage to my soon to be 25,000 posts!

Cant be a noob ::shutters::

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Sniper Kitty said:
ouch. hit a sore spot?

posts = respect

We all needta find a lil less to do with our days and more time to post nonsense. Thats what Im tryin to do, so everyone can pay homage to my soon to be 25,000 posts!

You filthy little spammer!?!?! Look at how quickly you built up that post count!!!

I bet you used one of those auto spammers too you little nooblet.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Sniper Kitty said:
ouch. hit a sore spot?

posts = respect

sar·casm /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Pronunciation Key -
Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uhm]

–noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

www.dictionary.com

;)

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Grandtheftcow said:
You filthy little spammer!?!?! Look at how quickly you built up that post count!!!

I bet you used one of those auto spammers too you little nooblet.

Hmmmm I wonder which admin has been known to mess with people's post counts in the past???

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The Dork Lord said:
I Think SOMEONE artificially boosted his postcount...
his? thats an assumpion. Ive told you nuttin bout me.

The Dork Lord said:
Hmmmm I wonder which admin has been known to mess with people's post counts in the past???

Wheres your lil monkey friend at to tell you to stop crying? He could pass you a crusty cum catchin sokk to wipe your eyes off with, and the two of you could start rubbin parts.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
missmanners said:
You summoned me master?

:retard:
mm
Yes we're attracting to many uppity noobs who aren't house trained yet. Get the rolled up newspaper and taser so we can correct them.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Grandtheftcow said:
Yes we're attracting to many uppity noobs who aren't house trained yet. Get the rolled up newspaper and taser so we can correct them.
uppity?
You should talk to your prized long time members bout not treatin ppl like shit from the first min they log in.
Ironic, when the trolls get trolled, they gag on thier own medicine and cry bout it.