TK needs YOU!

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Meh...I see Conchaga's point: many wouldn't get the joke --or just enough to be a pain.

Here's a crude MSPaint effort. Could certainly be dressed up, but I'm in love with the idea of incorporating the little fucker on the left somehow:

29937211874168671468.png

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Arch, that's a cute one. What about, maybe, let the knife slide through the T of Troll for effect? Plus, I am really fond of the red ( your olive background, not so much ;) ) and the font in mm's suggestion in post 8:

Would it be possible to combine this somehow?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I like the idea of Archibald's new effort, and Illy's idea of the sword crossing the T.

Change the font a bit, make it reddish, and do a transparent background.

I'm a bit hesitant to include another mascot. We already have Bat Boy.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Batboy? It may have been an enduring motif back in the day, but I can't even remember when & where it's made an appearance in the past four years...

Anyway...banner 2.0, at about 150% size --again, apologies for the crudeness, and of course feel free to copy it/tweak it to your heart's desire. I couldn't come up with a decent composition that made the blade part of the "T", so I improvised:

70883548978201607374.png

One thing came to mind: what was that engine that, not too long ago, someone put everyone's avatar through that made them all look like they were electrified/evaporating? It would probably obliterate the mascot, but it might do something cool to the typeface.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Bat Boy last made an appearance in MF a short while ago. But, finding that is a needle in a needlestack.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
we should ask Octavian to throw his hat into the ring. He did a STUNNING job on my banner and took the concept to visual end effortlessly.