Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK Radio-Weekly Features

Mandi

I had an idea that I discussed with Shatna and he decided it was pretty cool so here it is.

Each week we're going to select a TK'er and make a playlist of songs chosen by them for the rest of us to hear. If you want to do this all you have to do is PM me and let me know....then send your songs to either me or Shatna. Anywhere from five to ten songs is good. I'd kinda like to have a playlist for next week, so if you would like to do it...lemme know!

Sounds like a hella cool idea
gimme a day or 2 more of readin thru the threads and developin a feel for the members here and I'm bettin I can come up with a playlist or 1200,lol

Great idea.

Perhaps this would be better suited for whatever radio software Hambil had in mind as an option from one of his threads in QS.

Friday, if you want to do it....PM me with your song choices....or Shatna whichever....The rest of you too. This is your own personal playlist...put whatever you want on it...the music you love.

Ok, who's first? And I've been informed that we should keep it to 4-5 songs...so come on peeps....don't make me go first!

I'll send you some musica when I get a chance, Mandi. I'm not concerned what order I go in, though.

Sometime this week, probably, though.

Mandi said:
Ok, who's first? And I've been informed that we should keep it to 4-5 songs...so come on peeps....don't make me go first!
I'll go first. I'll PM you a playlist later tonight.

And I promise, tho it will break my little heart, that there will be no Clay.

:(

;)

They are good....send em the shatna and you'll be the first feature.....

So you other bastards need to get your songs sent to shatna...if you don't know how...pm me or him.