Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK Radio-Weekly Features

I'll be posting Mandi and Friday's songs some time this evening (EDT), but then I'm afraid I won't have much time for TK for awhile, so the radio thing will have to wait till I come back or unless someone comes up with a variation. Sorry to have kicked this up and then walk away, but I gotta take care of my wife's health for awhile and save the laffs for later.

Thanks, Friday. It isn't terribly serious but she's in a lot of pain and is a very petite person (about 98 lbs) so that makes surgery scarier for her. I just need to give her more of my time right now.

Shatna, maybe if you explain things to me I might be able to do it while you take care of your wife.

Shatna said:
I'll be posting Mandi and Friday's songs some time this evening (EDT), but then I'm afraid I won't have much time for TK for awhile, so the radio thing will have to wait till I come back or unless someone comes up with a variation. Sorry to have kicked this up and then walk away, but I gotta take care of my wife's health for awhile and save the laffs for later.

No sweat, Shatna. Take care of your homefires, duder.

I will keep you and your wife in my thoughts.

Thanks very much you guys.

Friday, I thought your m4a files were m4p files (I-Tunes), my mistake. I can't convert them, and jack's link doesn't lead to something that will, unless I'm not reading right. If you have those songs on CD, see if you can rip them to MP3s (PM me if you need help with that).

Mandi, if you have webspace I can send you the files that make the player work and show you how to set it up.

Shatna said:

Damn, I'm sorry. I'll take it over, if such a thing is possible.

Your family is in our families prayers.

Shatna said:
Friday, I thought your m4a files were m4p files (I-Tunes), my mistake. I can't convert them, and jack's link doesn't lead to something that will, unless I'm not reading right. If you have those songs on CD, see if you can rip them to MP3s (PM me if you need help with that).
I've sent you a PM with the uploaded, converted files. It seems iTunes converts within the program. I shoulda known Apple wouldn't let me down! :D

Let me know if they work! Thanks. :)

What would be a fun thing to do is mix Mandi's and my songs, and let people try to figure out whose is whose.

Actually, I think that would be a blast!

And...dayum...I really like my new av! :D