TK RIDICULED AT WORDFORGE WITH CONDESCENDING SMILIE

To add insult to injury they implemented a custom smilie named in honour of TK which is linked to a tumbleweed smilie like this:

: tk :
tumbleweedra2.gif

Tamar Garish said:
A visual depiction of launching an attack o[n] TK:
beatdeadhorse5ax8.gif

What would be the point? There is no glory to be had in a high schooler kicking the shit out of a five year old. It's best if we just stay here and let them
tumbleweedra2.gif

My first ever Admin-level action...I figured it would be appropriate for me to add a smilie..

tumbleweedra2.gif

:pissed:

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
You'd think you'd appreciate being trolled. Especially so mildly.

Besides, it's a cute smilie!!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
tumbleweed.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Tamar does good wheelchair sex, you leave her alone GB!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
jack said:
Tamar does good wheelchair sex, you leave her alone GB!

Don't knock it until you've tried it.
lips.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut the fuck up Keeks!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
wordwhat?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Grammour Boy said:
To add insult to injury they implemented a custom smilie named in honour of TK which is linked to a tumbleweed smilie like this:

tumbleweedra2.gif

:pissed:

Ooooh, someone pays attention to the posts of a cripple. TAMAR_GARISH, the dumbshit crippled cunt banned me simply to show me that she can. Absolutely no other reason than that. Her own self-hatred causes her to act irrationally. I guess being a drain on society has that effect upon people. Perhaps a new wheelchair would make her happier yes?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Tamar_Garish said:
Don't knock it until you've tried it.
lips.gif

Awww, isn't that cute? Someone else has taken up the wheelchair torch that I first lit! No wonder you left Troll Kingdom. I made you my bitch and I could do it again you useless cripple of society. Get a job. Oh wait, you can't.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
toofunny.gif