TK Wish List...

The Question

Eternal
It's only one item long, really.

UN FUCK THE FUCKING BOARD, YOU FUCKING FUCKS.

Short, sweet, simple.

Apparently, whatever was going on for the other posters has passed. They can log in, without VPNs. They can post pics and media.

For some reason, I can't.

And that's going to get fixed. By morning. Capisce?

I don't know what switch got flipped that's preventing me from using the board as normal. I don't know who flipped that switch.

And provided that, by morning, it's been UN- flipped?

No retribution will be handed down. No questions will be asked.

You have a grace period, whoever you are. I suggest you make use of it.

The Question

Eternal
First: It doesn't take using a VPN to connect to TK anymore.

Second: Pic and media addresses work the way they always fucking have.

The Question

Eternal
Troll Kingdom is making me choose between being a member here and a usable internet experience.

If I have to VPN up to see you clowns, some of my RL necessaries become unavailable. Such as:

So UN FUCK YOUR SHIT.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
What's "Gayzo"? Some kind of dating site?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Huh!?
Huh!?
Huh!?

what tha fuck! If I could I would have quoted every thing the new poster''the question' posted.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Suck it, CeeJay :bigass:

jack

He's a fucking dumbass.

The Question

Eternal
Considering the fact that he knows (because he's posted) that this is my original handle here, I'm guessing there's actual brain damage at work.

MODMAN

Thank you TK Overlords. I fully support making life as inconvenient as possible for anti-vaxxers.

The Question

Eternal
That makes you a variety of Fascist, don't it. Ah, right: A Faucist. Besides, if being unvaccinated is so "Daaaaaangerous!!!"...

Why does life have to be "made" hard for "anti-vaxxers"? Shouldn't life just naturally, consequently be terrible for them, without any intervention from Faucists?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Randomly locking Castle out for varying periods of time seems to have enormous entertainment potential.

The Question

Eternal
Poor Lanz thinks we're offline again. Probably has an ad blocker extension running (which I'm guessing since the site 'disappeared' for me, too, until I turned off uBlock Origin.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There was a brief downage today, thanks to a host SNAFU. But Mentalist fixed the settings and if it hasn't already returned for everyone, it will shortly.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It is sad that Menty's efforts to persecute St. Castle are causing so many side effects for so many of the other board posters. :( SAD!

jack

I'm not having any issues or invconveniences.

I'm glad one poster who thinks he's three is having difficulty though ;)