TKDL Formal Announcement

Suppermahn

Greetings, TK members.

You have no doubt noticed various superheros weaving behind the scenes at Troll Kingdom.

We are the Troll Kingdom Defense League. The levity implied by our varied personas is intentional. We are made up from faithful members from within your own ranks. We have sworn to protect our members from outside forces that seek to abuse the infrastructure of our board, such as the Karma and Points systems that were installed for the pleasure of our established members. These systems are not perfect, and there is internal abuse of them, but never before has there been a organized attack on our soil. That is why we were called to service.

We have chosen The Embassy as our public base of operations, because it is here that we hope to eventually extend an olive branch to visiting members and boards in hopes of future peaceful relations. We are not here to disrupt the board. We will attempt to be as unobtrusive and transparent as possible. When this threat has passed, we will dissapear, until such time as our services are needed again. We will not stand by while petty thugs try to bully and intimidate any member of Troll Kingdom or challenge our way of life. We will be always be here to keep Troll Kingdom free and just. For the spammers! For the poolboys! For Henoch! For Gagh! For all of our trolls.

BlazerBoy

Why isn't only Superman in your avatar, Supes? I have plenty to give you if you need some good ones.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
What about me? What about Coyote? :(

Green Lantern

I am Green Lantern, proud member of the TKDL.

Beware the power of my green light you evildoers!

TK will not fall victim to your treacherous ways.

Consider yourselves warned DLA!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is great stuff.

BlazerBoy

You know, this was very fun while it lasted, but I really don't have time to play this game anymore. Yes, I created TKDL and with the help of a few others and played at the organized crime thing for a bit. I have three papers due at school in less than a week, and I've been neglecting my boyfriend late nights doing school work and internet stuff. If Val Kilmer and crew want to keep playing the game, I'm willing play along for shitz and gigglez, but the big karma war thing really isn't going to happen, at least not as grand as I'd hoped for my part. Maybe Henoch can do it, now that he's in charge.

Henoch, you owe me, buddy. ;)

VKD

Banned
BlazerBoy said:
You know, this was very fun while it lasted, but I really don't have time to play this game anymore. Yes, I created TKDL and with the help of a few others and played at the organized crime thing for a bit. I have three papers due at school in less than a week, and I've been neglecting my boyfriend late nights doing school work and internet stuff. If Val Kilmer and crew want to keep playing the game, I'm willing play along for shitz and gigglez, but the big karma war thing really isn't going to happen, at least not as grand as I'd hoped for my part. Maybe Henoch can do it, now that he's in charge.

Henoch, you owe me, buddy. ;)

LOL!! you DID NOT create the TKDL - you wouldn't have had the guts. We know who was behind it all.

a wise choice to take some time off from posting here - things are gonna get rough...

BlazerBoy

Um, no I did create it. And I said I was finished with TKDL, not that I wouldn't be posting. I thought you said you knew who was behind it? Obviously not.

Green Arrow

Henoch also doesn't know the passwords to every single account, either. If I wanted to continue this, I assure you I could.

VKD

Banned
so you and henoch spent a lot of time and effort registering about 8 new superhero duals, and have now just given up on them?

you need lessons on how to bluff convincingly, we're not falling for this 'we've disbanded' ruse - you must think we're amateus.....LOL!!

BlazerBoy

Whether you beleive it or not, is not really important. One quick glance at the unbelievably gay avatars the league is suddenly usuing and the sudden "We surrender, we love ValKilmershugedick" comments overnight should be all the proof you need that clearly something chagned in the group. The fact is, the most you or I could have done was play fast and furious with the points and karma systems, something that got Henochs panties in a knot apparantly, so its not like this charade of eternal TK domination was really going to ever fly or not get old. And BTW, Henoch had nothing to do with registering the duals. That was all me and the Admins. If you want to whine about my finding a loophole in your precious Karma and points honor code, hurry up and liberate the BBS, then ban me. :D

VKD

Banned
BlazerBoy said:
Whether you beleive it or not, is not really important. One quick glance at the unbelievably gay avatars the league is suddenly usuing and the sudden "We surrender, we love ValKilmershugedick" comments overnight should be all the proof you need that clearly something chagned in the group. The fact is, the most you or I could have done was play fast and furious with the points and karma systems, something that got Henochs panties in a knot apparantly, so its not like this charade of eternal TK domination was really going to ever fly or not get old. And BTW, Henoch had nothing to do with registering the duals. That was all me and the Admins. If you want to whine about my finding a loophole in your precious Karma and points honor code, hurry up and liberate the BBS, then ban me. :D

once we have control of TK, you will be put up against a board of DLA judges who will decide your fate. banning is a very real option.

if what you say is true, and you did pass the TKDL over to Henoch, then your stupidity and ineptness knows no bounds. you're not fit tou be our enemy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Don't you have a Dungeon Masters Club meeting to go to?

Wonder Woman

ValKilmer'sdick said:
once we have control of TK, you will be put up against a board of DLA judges who will decide your fate. banning is a very real option.

if what you say is true, and you did pass the TKDL over to Henoch, then your stupidity and ineptness knows no bounds. you're not fit tou be our enemy.

Henoch had shared access to the accounts. I "gave" him nothing. he tried to take it, and failed. Actually, he didn't try to take it. Its pretty clear his only aim was to try and declaw the points from these accounts, and then try to ruin the work we'd done already against you, all in the name of his righteous quest to show that he didn't approve of Admin interference into his arena of points dominion. Good for him.

VKD

Banned
Wonder Woman said:
Henoch had shared access to the accounts. I "gave" him nothing. he tried to take it, and failed. Actually, he didn't try to take it. Its pretty clear his only aim was to try and declaw the points from these accounts, and then try to ruin the work we'd done already against you, all in the name of his righteous quest to show that he didn't approve of Admin interference into his arena of points dominion. Good for him.

Henoch's 'righteous quest' is admirable - he is absolutely right, admins should not give unfair advantage to any faction.

the divisivness within the TKDL shows how weak you really are, and always were

Wonder Woman

and I suppose this is the part where I'm suppossed to jump at your heels and point out that your support of Henioch and your charge that there was disent in the ranks of TKDL were way off base, right?

DESTROY TK. WHY THE DELAY? THE MINIONS GROW TIRED OF WAITING WITH ALL OF THIS ANTI-CLIMATIC TALKING HAPPENING INSTEAD.

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
Wonder Woman said:
and I suppose this is the part where I'm suppossed to jump at your heels and point out that your support of Henioch and your charge that there was disent in the ranks of TKDL were way off base, right?

DESTROY TK. WHY THE DELAY? THE MINIONS GROW TIRED OF WAITING WITH ALL OF THIS ANTI-CLIMATIC TALKING HAPPENING INSTEAD.

waiting is not a sign of weakness. We shall strike when we are sure that victory will be assured. Only a foolish general acts on irrational impulses.