TKDL Formal Announcement

VKD

Banned
Flash said:
Okay. We'll just sit back and wait for that subpoena, Jillian.

jillian has been threatning her shit for what, over a year now?

the DLA only emerged about three days ago. it's a bit soon to be equating our very real intentions with the hollow threats of JB

Flash

And by you saying they are real, we are suppossed to take your word for it. Why are you telling us this again? Are we suppossed to be trembling in fear and anticipation?

I tell you what. You know who I am. When we all find out who you are, I'll give you a handshake and a cigar. You've surpassed Jillian as a master troll. BUT, you are about to fall prey to her main failling: Know when to say when. Don't take a joke too far, or the punchline to the joke might end up making falling flat.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You've surpassed Jillian as a master troll.

a) I reject the premise that she was a master troll

b) No he hasn't/they haven't. ;)

VKD

Banned
Are we suppossed to be trembling in fear and anticipation?

if you oppose our values...then yes.

You've surpassed Jillian as a master troll.

I agree with you

BUT, you are about to fall prey to her main failling: Know when to say when. Don't take a joke too far, or the punchline to the joke might end up making falling flat

The DLA and its aims are no joke.

BlazerBoy

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
a) I reject the premise that she was a master troll

b) No he hasn't/they haven't. ;)

Okay counselor, let's look at the facts, shall we?

Exhibit A: He posts coherent posts. They sometimes feature similar grammatical errors, but they do not have excessive spacing nor words in large fonts.

B: His threats are a bit more realistic, the karma and point based ones, of course. He has no power to actually effect change here, beyond MM and Cait deciding the Point and Karma systems are more trouble then they are worth and eventually scrapping them. I mean, beyond that, there is no physical harm they can exert on the board, but they can disrupt the karma and point system. Jillian never mastered that.

C: He doesn't fraternize sexually with me. That alone elevates him above Jillian.

D: He has a better grasp on BBS events and personas than she ever did.

E: An organized league of vilians. I mean come on. The best Jillian could muster was BellaDonita and Sasha. Thats worse then any villian gang we saw in DC comics.

So yeah, he surpassed Jillian. Not that I'm giving him a ringing endorsement. :D

VKD

Banned
Exhibit A: He posts coherent posts. They sometimes feature similar grammatical errors, but they do not have excessive spacing nor words in large fonts.

typos, not grammatical errors.

of course. He has no power to actually effect change here,

really?

C: He doesn't fraternize sexually with me. That alone elevates him above Jillian.

that's because I'm neither gay like you, or a perverted deviant like jillian

BTW, I have never once claimed to be jillian or one of her duals

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jillian is a middle aged psycho lady who needs therapy. She managed to do some trolling along the way, but she was not a troll by trade. That was my first point.

It's crazy apples and nerdy oranges to me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Troll vs. Psycho. Different leagues, let alone divisions. ;)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh Goddamn...this is boring.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
^^Yep.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
ValKilmer'sdick said:
We know who was behind it all.

Ah ... your intelligence gathering may need a little work before you launch your *cough* attack. Just some friendly advice! ;)

ValKilmer'sdick said:
so you and henoch spent a lot of time and effort registering about 8 new superhero duals, and have now just given up on them?

you need lessons on how to bluff convincingly, we're not falling for this 'we've disbanded' ruse - you must think we're amateus.....LOL!!

I was given access to 1 account cause i asked BlazerBoy if i could be Green Lantern. He PM'd me the password & it was the same password for all the TKDL members. I simply changed all the passwords so i could use them exclusively for my evil purposes. :)

I was never involved in founding the TKDL, as far as i know it was all BB's idea. Looks like the Admins can't stand it that i played the game & kicked their asses, they have already re-changed the passwords & given the TKDL back all their points. This just goes to show that when things DO NOT go the way the Admins want in this karma war between the DLA & TKDL they will chicken out & use their Admin powers to make things go in their favor. That is why this game is very UNinteresting now, the TKDL will always win cause they can & will cheat.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
^ You know Henoch, you make me sad.

I returned the accounts to their rightful owner. I did not give any additional points to those accounts. I merely returned the accounts to the owner. That's what I'm supposed to do.

*shakes head*

This is just sad.

Caitriona said:
^ You know Henoch, you make me sad.

I returned the accounts to their rightful owner. I did not give any additional points to those accounts. I merely returned the accounts to the owner. That's what I'm supposed to do.

*shakes head*

This is just sad.

I stand corrected, i see you didn't give them back the points.:)

Don't get so bothered by this, it's just a silly game. But if the karma game can be played fairly without Admin interference at all then it could still get interesting. And for the record i'm not on either side, i just enjoyed fuckin' with both sides.

Sorry that some people take it all so seriously they have to get pissed off at me. Oh well. :)

BlazerBoy

Its not personal. Cookie Monster was in it for the points from the get go, which is fine. Next time, just ask for them up front, and don't lie to my face though, Henoch. I thought I knew you a little better than that. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's a junkie. He'd sell his mother for points.

WordInterrupted

Troll Kingdom Ambassador
Don't get so bothered by this, it's just a silly game. But if the karma game can be played fairly without Admin interference at all then it could still get interesting.

I agree. Cait isn't a troll; she has no talent for the subtle art of raising hell. She should leave the ruckus raising to people who actually know how to do it, and confine her activities to putting up quote of the week, babysitting Jillian in daycare, and other menial tasks that befit her limited capacities.