TKDL Operations

VKD

Banned
I shall make an announcement in speak freely regarding the current phase of the war.

Wonder Woman

Messenger said:
buttons negged us first
justify that.

As I stated before, we are not required to justify anything to you. As long as you endorse the policy to use negative karma to punish those who do not condone your actions, we will counter you at every move. We have unlimited resources and can effectively stalemate you until the day this domain name is deregistered.

Messenger said:
we have already secured large quantities of kryponite. we will keep it in the safe and use it for defence only.

Superman is a mere figurehead used for logistical purposes as a forward leader in this group. You will have to do better than this.

Messenger said:
I do not control the DLA or speak for it. duals want freedom and discussion and if you have been here for as long as we hav you would know that TK has descended into mindless spam

We do not care who you speak for or not. There is a better and certainly more appropriate avenue for addressing your concerns with the current state of TK. We do not require a Dual Liberation Army to force changes on a BBS designed for the purposes that this one is. Your attempts to force your vision of TK over the current one will fail.

Messenger said:
we never negged anyone who did not neg us first. keep that in mind. you can use all the rhetoric you want until that fact is obscured but the truth will triumph.

Your argument is poorly constructed and lacks factual credence. Repeating a falsehood ad nauseum will not make it true.

Tyrant

i'm sorry, you wrote something?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
^ Is that part of the "intelligent debate" you so desire?

I'll pass.