wesley.jpg

run.jpg

trois.jpg

disaster.gif

deadman.jpg

frameofmind.gif

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't know if you're being SARCASTIC but Frame Of Mind really was great.

Further

MooGoo
Reember when this happened in that Transporter accident episode?

Tasha.jpg

ZOMG with that action figure and my GI Joe's I can reenact the rape gang flashback. I hear they filmed the whole scene but had to cut it cause it was too hawt for tv.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes that's right, but they didn't tell Crosby what was about to happen to ensure absolute authenticity in her acting performance.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
"Hey so guys, I mean... I like to rape. And I'm pretty sure you guys all like to rape too.

So I was thinking, maybe we should, like, join together. Like do it together! I real team thing, you know!

We'd be like a rape... group. A rape... ensemble... Something like that anyway!"

Further

MooGoo
I mean I like to rape just as much as anyone else, but I dunno about doing it with my buddies. I prefer the intimacy of one on one rape, or maybe one on two if drugs are involved.

Maybe if the rape gang merely rounded up a bunch of candidates and brought then back to the rape cave, then each gang member could choose his favorite and take them to a private room.

However this might require more organization logistics than the type of people likely to be members of a rape gang are probably capable of.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'd like to think that rival rape gangs would meet up and dance at each other, then have a rumble.

Like West Side Story. But, y'know, with rape.

Further

MooGoo
No he's dead, but in one parallel universe he is slightly more naked than in the other.

parallel.jpg

Clearly Beverly is more of a perv than Ogawa.

I wonder which cast or crew member had the privilege of being able to adjust the position of Geordi's crotch blanket between takes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'll ask Levar Burton next time I'm on Twitter.

CaptainWacky

What about Bev slapping Wesley.

CaptainWacky

I remember that was one of the first episodes I saw and I thought O'Brien was just a drunken Irishman who started fights every episode.