To Breed Or Not To Breed

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
There's always really post-partum abortion.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Get another cat.

I don't want another pet. I don't like pets. Well, I like other people's pets and I love my itty-bitty-kitty-cat but I don't like taking care of things and don't want another pet when this one is gone. Not a replacement issue, it'll just be nice not to have to take care of a pet anymore. Why do I even have a cat? My ex-boyfriend really wanted kids, so I compromised and got a cat. We agreed to have the cat stay with me after the split because I'm more responsible. She is in a loving, caring environment and even though she was a skittish stray when I got her nowadays she will let me do anything, even file her nails.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I love kids.

Never thought I would but I do. Everything about them makes me smile and happy. As my kids get older it makes me a little sad. My oldest is now 6, actually, 6 and one half as she keeps correcting me.

HarryJewels

Red Whacker is hot!!
My oldest son is not quite 2. He's a lot of fun, it's been really cool watching him pull ideas out of a hat. The big thing I'm really looking forward too is the day he finally shits on the toilet and not in his diaper! I told my wife that we are going out to dinner and having big party for the little guy and me! Shitty diapers are by far the worst thing with having a baby.
So I'm telling a good friend of mine(who has a 3 yr old) about looking forward to the first job on the throne and he tells me "ya know ya still gotta whip their ass". Fuck that really took the shine off that Idea!

I will say I didn't want kids and I let my wife talk me into it. We now have 2 and I can legitimatly say I don't know what my life would be like with out them. They' re a pain in the ass and get fustrated but I wouldn't go back.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Gonad,

What did you decide?

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I'm still thinking. I still have some time to decide. I will make a decision between September and December of this year.

RavenBlackheart

In Sorte Diaboli
Another Life

Another tortured Soul

The Darkness of Life shatters heaven Ablaze

Bastards of an Unholy Breed

Inhabiting The Earth

We Start Dying The Moment We Are Born

Eternal Torture

Darkness Eternal

Procreation Is Cruelty

HarryJewels

Red Whacker is hot!!
Another Life

Another tortured Soul

The Darkness of Life shatters heaven Ablaze

Bastards of an Unholy Breed

Inhabiting The Earth

We Start Dying The Moment We Are Born

Eternal Torture

Darkness Eternal

Procreation Is Cruelty

Very very weak! Get over the black death thing it's super CHEESEY!

Gonad - Just go for it! Things change when it's you own kid. It pretty cool watching a little human realize the world around them!