To Do List

Love Child

One Love
*HOld another election?
*Merge all emo threads?
*Unsticky stuff?
*Sticky stuff

Any special requests? Do new rules and mergings need to be done via a poll?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
*HOld another election?
*Merge all emo threads?
*Unsticky stuff?
*Sticky stuff

Any special requests? Do new rules and mergings need to be done via a poll?

Well, the election issue needs to be resolved some way or another. New election is probably the best way. And with Pickle gone now, merging the emo threads might not be a bad idea. I always wanted to see the Omegle thread stickied.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Please don't merge the emo threads.

Love Child

One Love
See, what I was waiting for-is I asked for all of my accounts to be merged-just LC, Mirah and The Cunt. That way when/if we did run another election no one could complain about how unfair it was. But the merging of my accounts has not happened.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
The election was not particularly unfair. Don't go out of your way to accomodate complainers, you will end up dissatisfied and unhappy like so many tech admins at so many boards.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
There's still disagreement on who won. Depending on how you count the votes and when the actual cutoff was.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
LC and Ily have final say on the administration of the election. And missmanners has ultimate override if she cares to use it. If LC and Ily agree on who won then that is that.

Love Child

One Love
Since Illy voted for Omar I believe we may be in disagreement, but I would be willing to agree with her anyway. It doesn't really matter to me as long as like Falcon isn't it.
Ily did vote after the cutoff I had named. Conchaga didn't argue about my times until after the election was over-so I think it was a little too late.
Of course I didn't fully read everything I needed to before making the thread-I thought I had.
Also-no one else did it-so wtf LOL, and no one has done it since-so whatever.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Since Illy voted for Omar I believe we may be in disagreement, but I would be willing to agree with her anyway. It doesn't really matter to me as long as like Falcon isn't it.
Ily did vote after the cutoff I had named. Conchaga didn't argue about my times until after the election was over-so I think it was a little too late.
Of course I didn't fully read everything I needed to before making the thread-I thought I had.
Also-no one else did it-so wtf LOL, and no one has done it since-so whatever.

Well, I'm fine with whatever you two hammer out.