Nothing
Nothing
PIck up air filter for vehicle
Install air filter in vehicle
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Walk? Put up Christmas Decorations?
Look for cute animal pics to post at TK?
Finish watching shows
Write Christmas cards?
Nah
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Bake some cookies?

MODMAN

I keep my to-do list in excel. It started as a helpful organiser. But, having OCD tendencies, it can quite easily turn into an unwieldly monster.

127670257-706765149951066-6334708481555705480-n.jpg

Mirah

I love you
LIke the first step in doing most of the tasks for the day is getting dressed. I just checked that off my list.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The only thing I use my iPhone calendar for is reminders of live streaming events that I bought tickets for.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did nothing. Saw nobody.

CaptainWacky

robot body

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Did you get hurt? What happened?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Did you get hurt? What happened?
Not hurt(just my pride lol). I was trying to get on the ramp to I-787. Cars were going slower than I thought. Swerved to avoid the car in front me, sideswiped another car, my driver side mirror gone and a flat tire on the passenger side. Might have internal damage too. Won't know until they investigate and give me a repair estimate. They won't be doing anything until tomorrow at the earliest. Hoping they can repair it by next Friday. It sucks not being able to hang out with friends. I could have gone out to a soup stroll and tree lighting by myself this weekend(within walking distance), but I was in too much of a funk.

The Question

Eternal
My To-Do List:

1. Fill a bucket with hot corn chowder. 2. Walk up to bus stop with bucket of hot corn chowder while acting extremely queasy. 4. Clutch stomach and set down bucket, wander off toward bushes and make vomiting noises. 5. Watch to see what bus stop occupants do about bucket of "vomit."

The Question

Eternal
Well, somebody has to be like this, and I don't see any of you slackers stepping up to do the job. Hmph! Et cetera.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, somebody has to be like this
Actually, nobody has to, but follow your bliss.

Mirah

I love you
Fine.
To do list::
Give bucket of "vomit" to homeless shelter.

To Do This Week:
Just the normal routine of work
Try to get cards mailed and packages sent

CaptainWacky

Kill everyone in the entire world.