To Gagh and Wacky

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
jack said:
Sorry LG, but here's how it works for me. Gagh started a tribute thread in MF that got stickied. I had no idea BB was even sick. Truth is however, I've been involved in direct cures for cancer twice. I won't "defend" that. It happened, I was part of it, it was successful using an identical protocol in two terminal cancer patients, one with breast the other with colon. Both have lived to tell the tale.

I have been involved with safe effective nutrients that have astounding effects since 1978. Kind of an offshoot of becoming fascinated with chemistry while tripping.

I was trying to help in the thread, but got called a classless and sad old man by Gagh. Wacky just has no clue where I'm coming from, ever. so fucking what? My opinion is I was trying to be helpful and kind for real and got tagged by clueless assholes who would rather insult me for daring to tell the truth about something, just like you do.

I'm just going to suggest this one, but maybe, just maybe...you are a classless and sad old man. I know Gagh's Gagh and all, but this time, he might be right.

Stuart

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Interesting theory, perhaps he really is a sad and classless old man….

I wonder…

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dracula said:
I'm just going to suggest this one, but maybe, just maybe...you are a classless and sad old man. I know Gagh's Gagh and all, but this time, he might be right.

You might try not digging so deep. This is a really old, useless necro that has no relevance anymore.

Sort of like the anachronism that is you, sucker.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Dracula is truly the most useless of cunts amongst a board largely populated by useless cunts.