To Jack and the Chris#### aka Jack's Bitch

Red Whacker

If the only way you can ineffectively try to make a point is by spamming me up with Karma then it truly shows what losers you are.

ZING!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass: this is too funny

jack

"we must stop tormenting each other"

LOL sounds like Nietszche on a little too much hydrocodone

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I can't believe I've been dubbed a loser. I for one cannot begin to imagine how the hell I can come back from this one.

I think, once and for all, the road for me and TK may be taking different directions.

jack

Sticking a fork in the road then, it's that done?

jack

I must say, I see why Whacker is referred to as an Elder Troll.

jack

:::sips tea, looks over pince~nez at ChrisG:::

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
davis-jr-sammy-photo-xxl-sammy-davis-jr-6233617.jpg

Red Whacker

This is too great. I have all of you dancing around while metaphorically masturbating each other, though it is rather disturbing to be actually watching this circle jerk, it's the price I must pay to unite you all.

Whacker The Uniter!

Panda

Red Whacker said:
This is too great. I have all of you dancing around while metaphorically masturbating each other, though it is rather disturbing to be actually watching this circle jerk, it's the price I must pay to unite you all.

Whacker The Uniter!

you still unemployed?

jack

It must suck being a former owner of the board, eh?

Red Whacker

jack said:
It must suck being a former owner of the board, eh?

I think most agree that it was incompatible with my personality.

I do wish to regain control, but in a more symbolic way. Like the English monarchy or like the citizens of the U.S of A.

Elnidfse

Red Whacker said:
I think most agree that it was incompatible with my personality.

I do wish to regain control, but in a more symbolic way. Like the English monarchy or like the citizens of the U.S of A.
It has become apparent to me, my good sir, that you are attemtping to mimic a manner of speech alike to my own. That's heartwarming to be sure. I've never a fan before, you shall be my own. It is nice that there are still people who worship the very ground I step on. I thank you, good sir.