To the death - DS9 episode

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I LIKE DEE ESS NEIN

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yes Combs was so good that MILD SPOILERS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW they made it that all Vorta are clones so they could bring him back.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It got so badly damaged in fact that I was pissed off it was all back to normal by the next episode.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This episode is the first ever Star Trek show to be cut for violence. According to Ira Steven Behr, forty-five seconds of hand-to-hand combat was cut prior to the episode being screened. This displeased Behr a great deal; "that really hurt the show. We built up to this battle and now it's just perfunctory. The fans who wrote letters on the internet saw that the rhythms were thrown off." Similarly unimpressed was stunt co-ordinator Dennis Madalone; "in the first edited version, fifty-two Jem'Hadar had been killed. Dax had killed ten and Sisko had killed seven. But when the censors got hold of it, they took out over thirty-two Jem'Hadar deaths." (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Companion) The BBFC added a further five seconds of picture and sound censoring and rated the episode 15.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is why it would have been nice to have some commentary tracks on the DVDs. I'd have given up a few CREW DOSSIER clips for that...