Tomorrow (Friday) is "start three good threads in the MF" Friday ("Threeday")

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
From now on Fridays will be "Threeday" thanks to the three good new threads all good Mine Fielders start in the Mine Field.

Mine Fielders who do not start three good new threads in the Mine Fielder on Fridays will be named and shamed.

Something like that. Or maybe the International date line moved. Were it not for that line, some sailors would never get a date.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today it is Friday, Friday
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards

Well no one did it on Monday and the theory was that Mondays were too depressing, whereas on Friday everyone's all THREAD HAPPY.

Is there any point even bumping this?

I don't think I'll be starting three tomorrow, probably not even one. BUT OTHERS SHOULD TRY.

This much is true. it's kinda like if TK ever sank and we'd be in the tweetie life boats of the open seas. Hard to find a wave even if we're drowning.

Threeday RETURNS tomorrow and ALL MineFielders MUST take part or else LOSE their Mine Field Citizenship...and all three threads MUST be about the ROYAL WEDDING, THE GREATEST EVENT TO TAKE PLACE IN THE 21ST CENTURY or they will be ruled INVALID.

THIS IS SERIOUS.

Threeday RETURNS tomorrow and ALL MineFielders MUST take part or else LOSE their Mine Field Citizenship...and all three threads MUST be about the ROYAL WEDDING, THE GREATEST EVENT TO TAKE PLACE IN THE 21ST CENTURY or they will be ruled INVALID.

THIS IS SERIOUS.

I have a doctor's appointment tommorrow morning and housecleaning to do for relatives visiting on Saturday and Sunday but I'll see if I can squeeze it in.

THIS IS SERIOUS.

BY YOUR COMMAND!

If I write about all the things I'm doing INSTEAD of watching this royal wedding that I couldn't give a fiddler's fart over, does that count?

Back