Top 100 genre tv characters discussion thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Obviously the format is completely ripped off from Menty's top 100 genre tv episodes thread so big thanks to that man.

Please try to only add the very best characters. Think about who belongs in a top 100 list. Remember it's only characters from genre tv shows, not movies. So no Star Wars characters UNLESS they've appeared in a tv show (such as Clone Wars.)

I think The Doctor from Doctor Who should count as one character instead of eleven so as not to take up too much of the list but I'm open to discussion.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Do people from the Star Wars Christmas Special count?

CaptainWacky

If you HONESTLY think anyone from the Star Wars Christmas Special is good enough to be in the top 100, then yes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm gonna add some of the Simpsons here and there.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I know my first choice is going to get some bitching, but I stand by it.

CaptainWacky

Please don't add Simpsons.

Please credit the actors when you add characters.

I've never watched Ghost Whipserer so I suppose I can't comment. Do you really think she's one of the best characters in sfi-fi/fantasy tv or do you just find the actress hot?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Please don't add Simpsons.

Please credit the actors when you add characters.

I've never watched Ghost Whipserer so I suppose I can't comment. Do you really think she's one of the best characters in sfi-fi/fantasy tv or do you just find the actress hot?
I think she is a great character. And 100 characters is a lot. If it was top 10 or 20, maybe not, but she fits in the top 100 IMHO.

CaptainWacky

Well I think we should add the very best and if we can't get up to 100 I'll edit the title to whichever number we manage.

(Though personally I could probably come up with 100 myself!)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Great idea!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Jennifer Love Hewitt:
2006 Saturn Award Best Actress on Television Won
2007 Saturn Award Best Actress on Television Won
2008 Saturn Award Best Actress on Television Won

link
The Saturn Award is an award presented annually by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films to honor the top works in science fiction, fantasy, and horror in film, television, and home video. The Saturn Awards were devised by Dr. Donald A. Reed, who felt that films within those genres were never given the appreciation they deserved.[1] The physical award is a representation of the planet Saturn, surrounded with a ring of film. The award was initially and is still sometimes loosely referred to as a Golden Scroll.
Similar to other awards, like the Oscars, the Emmys and the Grammys, the Saturn Awards are voted on by members of the presenting Academy. There are also special awards for lifetime achievement in the field.

I know you MFers are determine not to like her, but I think she has earned the spot.

CaptainWacky

I've never watched the show.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I cant tell if you are adding pictures or not since those dont show up at work.

But my first choice of TV character would have to be James T Kirk, he was my hero when I was 4, and probably still will be when I am 40.

Regardless of what you think of Shatner as an actor, Kirk was the man.

CaptainWacky

ALSO I have decided that every version of the Doctor should count as a different character. Okay, so technically all the same character, but every actor has played him very differently and it's been over 40 years since the first one, so it's a bit silly to count them all as the same. I'm sure Tomtrek will decide which ones are worthy.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
1. Buffy (the SMG version, of course)
2. Angel-David Boreanaz
3. Mulder/Scully-David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson
4. Steve Austin-Lee Majors
5. Captain Jean-Luc Picard-Pat Stewart

CaptainWacky

^You made that same post in the stickied thread so I deleted it. Please only discuss in the dicussion thread.

Big Dick McGee

Why'd you remove my list, you CENSORIST BAWSTERD??

Big Dick McGee

OHHH KAY, YOU CENSORIST BASTERD!!

Didn't see there was a stickied thread until after i posted here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Try to format the post the way the rest of them are.

I know this is a silly little list game but WE TAKE IT FUCJING SERIOUS AS A HANGOVER SO GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!