Top 100 Minefield Moments

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
1) Hambil jokingly threatens to shutdown the minefield and becomes hated for 4 years by everyone in it.

"Shut down the Mine Field. With Day Care it's become redundant.
It's an eye-sore on TK, and it takes up too much space, especially now that we can't prune it.
Its time has come."
- Hambil 27 March 2005

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

The Day Michaela Strachan posted here for 9 hours straight and started a monumental battle with Dr. Dave ending in her calling him a GOLLIWOG and her never posting again.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
(Breaking the FUCKING FORMAT I don't remember the first one at all and I doubt anyone hated you for years because of it.)

3. The Wacky Hot One Hundred Version 2.0. Some believe that Version 3.0, coming NEXT WEEK, will be even better.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

The time Natalie stopped by for tea, only to be served coffee. She was outraged! OUTRAGED!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
5:

When Claudia Winkletits off the telly smiled at Wacky.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

That one time Tyrone Kwamebe asked the Mine Field to help him get the Nigerian Gold he was owed by his brothers wife's sister the Princess of Bongo Land and in return he would give us $14,000,00 US and a mud statue each in the palace of BongoBongo.

Adventure, intrigue, murder and suspense. A week I know many of us will never forget...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
9] That time I was miffed.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
10) That time I got egged...changed things forever.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
11. That time I approached curiousa2z with something to be curious about and she turned around, slapped me across the face, and yelled "SHUT UP, YOU CUNTING MINGER! I'M WATCHING FOOTY!" :(

CaptainWacky

12. That time Hambil tried to start a "top 100 Mine Field moments" thread with actual real moments that really happened (even if only he remembers them) and we all replied with jokey made up "moments", basically turning it into a clone of the "Mine Field Facts" thread.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
That's because you're all passive aggressive fucknoses :rwmad:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
13. the moment Hambil realised we're all passive aggressive fucknoses! :D

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
14. That time Tomtrek held me down whilst Wacky violently teabagged me, shouting "HAHAHAHA WE DO THIS TO ALL THE NEW MINE FIELDERS!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
27. That time Wordin spoke in baby talk for a whole week. Oh yes he did! YES HE DID!

Ishcabittle

16. The Mine Field tried pants.

OMFG YOU GYUS THESE THINGS ARE SO COMFY!!!!
- Ishcabittle - May 2007

You know what everyone? I'm suddenly feeling really, really sexy in these new garments... Anyone want to cyber?
- Tomtrek - June 2007

I don't know.
Maybe it's just me.. but
I want to fuck everything that wears pants,
now that i'm in them.. OMG PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mirah and/or Love Child - May 2007

These pants are the tits. I love them, and I've turned all my friends on to them. The Mine Field is the best forum, anywhere, anytime.
- Mentalist - July 2007

WELL IV'E NEVER SEEN ANYTHING AS LOVELY AND THERE HAVE MANY LOVELY THINGS I'LL DTELL YOU NATALIE NATLAITE NAS CHARLETTE AND SO ON AND I WANT TO BREAK INTO SONG EVERYWHER I GO BUT THAT CAN'T HPAPPEN SO FUCK YOUY PANTS YOU AND SITTING ON MY BOTTOM NO MORE
- CaptainWacky August 2007

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD

Gagh accidentally merges all of Ares threads into one and Wacky memorializes it forever as a thread that shall now never be forgotten.

CaptainWacky

The Harkley "I EAT SPUNK" thread or whatever it was that spawned various "I REFUSE TO READ THE SPUNK THREAD" spin-offs or whatever it was.