Top 100 passive aggressive fuckwits in the Mine Field

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
1. Hambil

Quote: "LOL here's a joke list to show that the main list is a joke because it doesn't follow MY RULES even though I had no part in the creation of the thread BUT I MUST HAVE CONTROL now please look at these 285 new skins I just made and give me your opinion BUT YOU DON'T YOU DARE be critical or else I'll cry or neg karma bomb your account or something lol I have no social skills but expect others to be perfect even though this is the most autistic board no the internet!"

CaptainWacky

2. Whisky

Quote: "look just because you dont love flexo doesnt mean there arent nine million other people out there that do you never know you just might not have heard of them they're probably all parents or people with lightsabres with low batteries or scarlotte johnhanssen okay so since someone complained about a couple of my entries why dont i demand a bunch of arbitrary changes to the list like divined it up into black and white characters and just expect everyone to do what i want because my idieas are so brilliant anyway i just picked off a small piece of wallpaper so i have to go start a thread about that bye."

CaptainWacky

3. Dork/Dark Pickle/Lord

Quote: "LOL I didnt even DO NOTHINGZ~!~~!~!~!~ in the thread expect a karma comment about TWO~!~!~~!~!!~ versions of starbuck ont he list even though they're completeyl and utterly different character seperated by thirty years and with differnet NAMEZ~!~!~!~!~ even one a male one a female but wacky hatez~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ me so he's including me on the list anyway now off to bully loktar to make myself look KEWL~!~!~~!~! and pretend another account isn't me when it OBVIOUZLY IZ~~!~!~~!~! and no one givez a fuck anyway and post an unfunny photoshop of a pickle to sum up the whole situation but wiht all the S's changed to Z's or should I say Z'z~!~!~#!~! because that's ZO FUNNY~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~1##!#1##1##1ghrape

CaptainWacky

4. CaptainWacky

Quote: "LOL I think I've gone too far so I'm including myslef on this list as a way out to try to pass it off as a joke like I do whenever I express an opinion about ANYTHING because I'm fucking SUBNORMAL with the mind of a CHILD and I start a list with rules which I don't actually tell to anyone but expect you all to follow anyway with psychic powers or something then I get pissy when people add Flexo to the list and demand changes but when they ask for changes I start crying and say the thread is OVER but don't actually lock it or anything because that would require making a DECISION and being HUMAN and I can't do that of course and by the way did I mention I have ASPERGER'S LOL IT'S TRUE I don't like to talk about it so Im' not surprised you don't know I mean I don't mention it all the tme and try to use it as an excuse for never doing anything or achieving aything and being a virgin nope that doesn't sound like me AT ALL LOL OMG THROW MY TOYS OUT OF THE PRAM BUT PASS IT OFF AS A WACKY JOKE THAT'S WHAT I'LLL DO FUCK LIMES WE'RE ALL JUST GOING TO DIE WHY ARE WE POSTING ON THE INTERNET WHEN WE SHOULD BE CURING DEATH DURP DURP DURRR DURR MESSA RETARDED AHAHHA I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FIRST THIGN ABOUT BEING HUMAN!!!!!!1111 (thing+4316)"

whisky

Boobie inspector
Thats the last straw, I am leaving this board forever, and its all Rich's fault.

Oh right, I'm Rich, I don't get to use that excuse.

Guess I'll stick around then.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
We need new blood.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But the new blood has to be JUST LIKE US and get everything we talk aboot RIGHT AWAY (like "aboot" for example AND WACKY'S AXE BONC!)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I connected to the Mine Field through a secret usb port, and got it at 5.6 kbps.

CaptainWacky

Stick to the fucking format.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The MF is going through an emo phase.

Ishcabittle

did i tell you that yesterday my journal cried?

CaptainWacky

I was going to write one for everyone but my eyes hurt from too much crying.

Mirah

I love you
I am going to passively respond to this thread in hopes that I get a mention about something and um then I will do something aggressive or not really because I'm being passive. I will say I don't really care what y'all think when really I do and stuff like that.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
8====D ~o ~o ~o

I'm NUMBER 1 YEAH!

And I'm #3?!?!

Clearly, I need to increase the AGGRESSIVE, and minimize the passive?

FUCK OFF WACKY YOU HAGGIS HUMPING HIGHLANDER HOMO! AT LEAST IN THE BADLANDS, TWO POSTERS CAN HAVE A DISPUTE WITHOUT MELTDOWNS OOPZ I MEAN "HEAL TURNS", UNLESS OF COURSE THIS IS ALL JUST EMPTY FAKE DRAMA IN WHICH CASE IT'S EXACTLY LIKE THE BADLANSDS LOLBIBBLE?!

Or something?