Top Comic Book Characters

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop

Name: Calvin & Hobbes

Universe: Andrew McMeel Publishing

calvin%20and%20hobbes.jpg

Quote:
“Life is like topography, Hobbes. There are summits of happiness and success, flat stretches of boring routine, and valleys of frustration and failure.”

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

Name: Dream, Morpheus, Sandman, Prince of Stories, Lord of the Dreaming, The Shaper, Oneroi, ect

Universe: Vertigo, Sandman

1472.imgcache.jpg

Quote:

"-What power would hell have if those imprisoned here would not be able to dream of heaven?"
Dream to Lucifer and the citizens of Hell, in Preludes and Nocturnes.

Tisiphone

Name: Jesse Custer

Universe: DC Comics

1473.imgcache.jpg

Quote:

"Fella taught me to fight was the same piece of shit shot my Daddy dead in front of me. That'll tend to concentrate your mind somewhat."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

NAME
: Death Of The Endless
UNIVERSE: Sandman

Tisiphone

Name: Agent Graves

Universe: 100 Bullets DC/Vertigo

6a00d8341c5f3053ef0120a62058cd970c-500wi

Quote:
Inside this attache briefcase is irrefutable evidence that what I'm telling you is true. Also in the attache is the gun, and one hundred rounds of ammunition. All untraceable, all yours. Do with it as you see fit. If you act on this information, you will have carte blanche.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection

Name:
Marv

Universe: Frank Miller's Sin City

1487.imgcache.gif

Quote: "When I find out who did it, it won't be quick or quiet like it was with you. No, it'll be loud and nasty, my kind of kill. I'll stare the bastard in the face and laugh as he screams to God and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like Heaven after what I've done to him. I love you, Goldie."

CaptainWacky

NAME
: Optimus Prime
UNIVERSE: Marvel Transformers Generation 1

SAUSAGEMAN

Name:
Molly Hayes - Bruiser, Princess Powerful

Codenames: Princess Powerful, Bruiser

Universe: Earth-616

1493.imgcache.jpg

Quote:
Molly: Wolverine is a jerk!! And he smells like beers! I want to go with the tall shiny metal guy! Or the cat monkey guy!

CaptainWacky

NAME
: Namor the Sub-Mariner
UNIVERSE: Marvel Earth-616

QUOTE: "I was mistaken when I said it made no difference on which side I fought. You have convinced me otherwise -- with your mad ranting of a 'master race' and 'subhumans.' Earlier tonight, I weakened -- and let this U-boat live to fight again. I will not make that mistake a second time!"

Tisiphone

#36.

Name: Raven

Universe: DC (First Life)

1497.imgcache.jpg

Quote:

We cannot change the truth. No matter how much we dislike it.

CaptainWacky

NAME
: Megan Gwynn/Pixie
UNIVERSE: Marvel Earth-616 X-Men