Torrent users

I typically delete it as soon as it's done downloading, unless it's not illegal or something I really, really want to share and feel strongly about. So my ratio is low.

smh1.gif

Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa! Fucking Americans! Their own ISPs are going to be recording every download they complete, THEN reporting to their masters, the most powerful organisations on this earth: the RIAA and MPAA. OWNED! In Canada, both organisations demanded MY ISP do the same, who promptly pointed at our flag, then pointed at them, and laughed their asses off whilst hollering 'go fuck yourselves, you American fags!'

Actually, it's not the downloading that's illegal. It's the sharing and making-available-of videos/music that's illegal.

Anime torrents, I try to get it at least 1:1. In some cases if it's a group I get series from regularly, I do more. It's all dependent on who puts it out, what's being put out, and whether or not I need the bandwidth at the time.

Actually, it's not the downloading that's illegal. It's the sharing and making-available-of videos/music that's illegal.

You don't even know the laws in your own country? The downloading is illegal too, you moron. It is here in Canada where it is not illegal to download, but sharing and making all videos/music that is illegal. Fucking dumb shit. That's why Comcast is at the mercy of the gods, MPAA/RIAA. Those organisations OWN your asses, whilst we Canadians make them suck our large dicks.

In Blackfoot's Dick's case, the only thing you know how to steal is white womens' virginity, so he's harmless, really, as Laker Girl took care of that problem right before Mr. Literate showed up.

In Blackfoot's Dick's case, the only thing you know how to steal is white womens' virginity, so he's harmless, really, as Laker Girl took care of that problem right before Mr. Literate showed up.

From you picture, I's be thinkin' yous look like one of dem white wimmins. How'd yew like to cum sit on big daddy Blackfoot's lap?

Back