T'Pau would make a great sex slave.

DryerLint

Throatfucking your grandmother
Think about it. Not only does she have no emotional reaction, but she rarely feels anything in the first place. This means that you could do all kinds of down and dirty, nasty things to her (or have her do them to you), and it wouldn't matter to her. She doesn't become embarrassed, ashamed or angry.

You could put a dog collar and leash around her neck, get her to tongue your arse, slap her around a bit, call her every kind of name, spit on her, throat fuck her and cum on her face.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
T'Pau's a bit old for my tastes...

I'd rather have a Betazoid. 'Cause not only will they feel what you do, but they can fuck your mind, too. I don't want some stiff cardboard vulcan to fuck. I want a hot, dirty, empath who knows exactly what I want.

DryerLint

T'Pau's a bit old for my tastes...

I'd rather have a Betazoid. 'Cause not only will they feel what you do, but they can fuck your mind, too. I don't want some stiff cardboard vulcan to fuck. I want a hot, dirty, empath who knows exactly what I want.

With empaths being so sensitive, they might not make good slaves. I mean, she's going to get a tad bit upset if you're sitting there calling her names while she sucks you off. And when you're done with her, she'll feel shame and resentment, both of which would effect her performance. Also, it would be difficult to get her to talk dirty to you. You wont get that with a vulcan. With a vulcan you can say anything, or have them say anything, and it wont hinder her in any way, because she will have no emotional reaction to it. She'll still keep up the good work.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yes, it could if it all works out well. However, think of the most high maintenance, emo bitch you've ever fucked. The type that is so high maintenance that she complains even when you guys are fucking. Then multiply that by a million.

DryerLint

And then there's the Borge.
But I don't think that you sweet, innocent folk are ready for that level of perversity, so we won't go there.