Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TQ IS THE BEST!

Oh, nothing to apologize for. This is what I get for trying to be a flippant smartass while too sleep-deprived to properly wrangle my links.

^^Is it just me, or did that sound kinda dirty? lol

Still, it wasn't my intention for you to do something that makes you uncomfortable.

(for what it's worth, that picture is nothing to be ashamed of ;))

S. SaDiablo said:
Still, it wasn't my intention for you to do something that makes you uncomfortable.

(for what it's worth, that picture is nothing to be ashamed of ;))

I don't think he likes having to explain things, it has nothing to do with shame.

Well, that's partially true -- I hate having to explain things, mainly 'cause when I do something it just makes sense at the time (even if it makes no damn sense to me whatsoever later) and after it's done, I don't bother to give it another thought.

TQsGreenApple.jpg

How'dja like a bite of this green apple, America?! :bigass:

The Question said:
Yeah, I know, I was trying to tease you. The accidental part was that the tease didn't stay a tease.

And boy am I ever so glad that I checked in last night. ;)

I came, I saw and clicked 'save as' faster than lightening!!!!

It was a beautiful sight to behold.

Thanks for sharing the wealth TQ. :mrgreen:

The Question said:
Well, it's already causing some controversy in places, so why not... this is what she's talking about:

TQsGreenApple.jpg

Accidentally sent her that in a PM, thinking I'd disabled the link. I guess I didn't disable the link enough, though.

Still don't get it.
Nevermind.

The Question said:
Eh... what? *highly confused*

Sorry, I confused you.
But you must know Sweetheart, every woman wants and needs a photo of a firm, round, well packaged piece of sweetness.
naughty.gif

Its a lovely Apple.