Trachtenday 2011 - I like Michelle Trachtenberg

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee

Today is a special day. A holy day. A Trachtenday.

Yes today is Trachtenday and yadda yadda yadda you all know the drill by now: Michelle Trachtenberg’s birthday. She's 26. I like her a lot. I post a selection of pictures from the last year and say “This is kind of what she did this last year she’s literally the best person who exists.” Okay? Okay. Anyway, so:

Right, so, this year. This year. The year of Michelle Trachtenberg being 25 (she's 26 now!). What happened? Well, she got a Twitter account. That means that she can now use her Blackberry to send her thoughts and pictures right from her pale thumbs to your pale computers. Michelle Trachtenberg on Twitter is probably the best thing to happen to the internet since someone said “What if we put pictures of women without their clothes on online?”. She also did her usual guest starring in Gossip Girl (PREGNANT?!), was in a few episodes of the short lived show “Love Bites” (NOT PREGNANT) and in a few episodes of Weeds (AS A DRUG LADY [Michelle Trachtenberg doesn’t do drugs so it was pretty good acting!]).

There’s apparently some projects she’s been working on including “Untitled Michelle Trachtenberg Crime Drama” (I hope that’s the final name!) but who knows when we’ll ever hear anything about that. She also designed some shoes and sold them to raise money for charity because she is literally an angel from heaven.

ANYWAY, HERE ARE SOME PICTURES YOU LUCKY PEOPLE (I saved 817 pictures this year, down from last year, but they were all good pictures. All. Of. Them. This thread has like about 100 of them. I HOPE YOU ALL CARE [no one does]):

She did this Christmas photoshoot thing for magazine last year where it looks like she’s holding up stuff but they photoshopped that in later. Anyway, the important thing is: Pale thighs:

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee

You’ll notice that UNLIKE SOME POOR CELEBRITIES this year, there have been no leaked cell phone pictures of Michelle Trachtenberg to be found. This is because she wrote the book on sexting (well, not so much ‘wrote the book’ but ‘presented the online quiz’, but still!).

This picture gets special attention as it is literally the best picture ever taken in the history of mankind:

Michelle, along with BUFFY CHUM Seth Green, STARBUCK HERSELF Katee Sackhoff, HIM FROM LOST Harold Perrineau and one of the less crazy Baldwins filmed a small film this year called “Sexy Evil Genius”. Seth Green tweeted a whole load of photos during filming, even SOME WITH KISSING? GIRLS KISSING? EACH OTHER???

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Right now – yes RIGHT THIS MOMENT NOW – Michelle is part of a Blackberry film competition where you and some chums make a film or something and could win the opportunity to meet with and become Michelle’s Protégé. It is the best competition ever devised by mankind.

[YOUTUBE]qZjakUS9H5U[/YOUTUBE]

THAT’S ALL FOR THIS TRACHTENYEAR. I hope you looked at the pictures, at least!

Michelle Trachtenberg is now 26 years old. There will still be magazines and websites proclaiming that now, finally, “Buffy’s little sister is all grown up!”.

See you next year!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She makes me feel things.

CaptainWacky

Here's some pics Tomtrek didn't post, NOT TO STEP ON HIS TRACTENTOES, IT'S JUST TRADITION.

Also it's a tragedy that some pics never show up in HQ...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The one with Katie Sackoff in her bra is awesome.

Does The Tomtrek think that dear Michelle has ever been Sex0red, or is she still with her flower ;)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Considering she said in an interview she lost her virginity at 18, I'm going to assume she hasn't had it yet!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Per Twitter

Her
17 Minutes ago
"@RealMichelleT Remember, it's not just my birthday... #HappyNationalComingOutDay!"

Me
Seconds Ago
"It's also Trachtenday according to this - (Link to thread)"

I bet it won't work ;)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
To enter the BBM challenge you first pick whose challenge you want to take:

Hope Solo (American soccer person)
Greyson Chance - small boy person
Lauren Berger - annoying intern person
Jared Eng - I wish I was GCock Wan person
Whitney Port - Fashion designer who sounds as dumb as a labrador person

Is anyone going to enter another one APART from Michelle's?

CaptainWacky

There's the people who'd enter the Hope Solo one just to ask her "are you related to Han?" then run away.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hope is currently on Dancing with the Stars.

She can't really dance, but she continues to stay week to week because she is partnered with Maks, who women drool over and vote for no matter who he is partnered with.