Trachtenday 2012: Hey remember Michelle Trachtenberg?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hello friends.

It's that day again. It's that day where I make a long rambling thread with lots of pictures in which will more than likely be used in years to come as a sign of my insanity. Yes, it's:

The film and television actress Michelle Trachtenberg is now 27 years old. She was 17 when Buffy ended. Think about that.

But anyway, here are some pictures because that's what this thread is or I die (see my aforementioned insanity).

(yes they're all thumbnails OKAY???)

Michelle Trachtenberg's 26th year started on a down note. She managed to cut her arm open and had to wear a sling. The plus side was: She can totally rock a sling.

Also she was blue for Halloween

A lot of the pictures this year come from her filming Gossip Girl, which is a double edged sword. On the bad side, I don't really like Gossip Girl (sorry Sausageman) but on the plus side we got to see her in a wide range of dresses and outfits. Such as:

Michelle also took the opportunity to remind us of her massive tongue, which is always welcome.

Another Gossip Girl outfit was this school uniform. No further comment.

Michelle Trachtenberg dyes her hair (from a light brown to a darker one, well I mean look) and there was a photoshoot dedicated to that fact. Which was good.

Michelle Trachtenberg in glasses is the best thing that can ever possibly exist.

Michelle filmed a film this year. It was another one of those indie films that won't come out until forever (remember Sexy Evil Genius? I do) and it was with her Buffy pal Eliza Duckshoe. Anyway she decided to dye part of her hair purple for the role. She didn't have to, but she did. Thus began the era of Purple Hair Michelle Trachtenberg.
(LOOK IT'S JOSS OMG)

And so ended the era of Purple Hair Michelle Trachtenberg.

Michelle was at the premiere for The Dark Knight Rises. This is good because it means she's totally seen Anne Hathaway in a skin tight outfit.

And that's it!

"Interesting" fact: This year I saved 825 pictures of Michelle Trachtenberg, which is just up from last year.

Thanks for supporting my madness! See you next year!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
she is nice

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
DID YOU BAKE A CAKE?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She does indeed rock the glasses. Very modern-take-on-70s-Annie-Hall.

"I AM SO LA DE DA, LA DE DA."

Seph

Retired Account
A contribution if you will.

HAPPY BUFFDAI!

7389.imgcache.gif

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That would make a good avatar somehwere...