Trip Through Chinatown

Mirah

I love you
I was with some friends of mine when we got lost driving through the city. We decided to take a well known shortcut through Chinatown. At least a shortcut we had hoped would work. My Vietnamese friend calls out to some people in a convertible passing by, they reply in the affirmative. I knew enough to know it was something positive, but to also know that it was not directions she was inquiring about.

We arrive at this little tent and as I go inside I see a table that is vibrating, and I see a couple on top of it getting dressed. Also in this small tent is an Asian woman and man, but they are not standing together. The woman is near the entrance and the man is at the corner of this tent.

I hop onto to table and sit next to this couple and I feel the vibrations and it feels great. I wait for my friend to join me and she lays down with her head in my lap and says, "Do you know why I like this place?"
I can only guess, but she says, "It helps me to cum quickly"
I reach my hands into her pants and I feel her pussy and I begin to stroke her.
"Give me your pussy" I tell her. I want her to turn around so I can taste, but instead she gets up onto her knees and takes off her pants, no panties and she lays down as I take off my pants and lay on top of her. I am bigger than her, but it doesn't seem to matter.
I could almost cum instantly, but I don't. Instead I am on top of her and I am grinding my leg against her pussy and my pussy against her leg. She is doing the same, and I am pressing her against the vibrating table.

I must rewind a little and remember that as she was taking off her pants, she looked at me and said, "Are you ready? We must do this to consummate our relationship" I said yes of course. She might not have used those terms but whatever she said was something we must do to seal our togetherness and create that bond.

So there I lay on top of her and we are kissing, and then we look over at the clock, a digital timer on the wall, it is a box and the numbers are red, and it reads 7:00 which means 7 minutes. She looks at me again and asks if I am ready and I say yes and
she grinds on my body until she cums and she screams out but we keep going until the end of our 7 minutes.
And then we get dressed and as we are leaving the tent a man with dread locks looks at me and says, "You like that pussy huh?" And I say, "Of course" And then I hesitate, "Wouldn't you?" And then I laugh and say, "Ha, it is all mine"
And I smile and we leave the tent.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Kimchee.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Im out here in los angeles and chinatown is one of my favorite places to rip and run, I absolutely love to poke about around there. Youre in LA too arent you? I was really hoping you'd take me there with this but...something's missing. *sighs*

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Daystrom, nobody in their right mind would take you anywhere. Which must be why you always go with Luci, Trigger Fox, Dr. Robustus, johnford, and wasdasdwadsa. I'd include Blackfoot there, but he's sane compared to you and your homies.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Daystrom, nobody in their right mind would take you anywhere. Which must be why you always go with Luci, Trigger Fox, Dr. Robustus, johnford, and wasdasdwadsa. I'd include Blackfoot there, but he's sane compared to you and your homies.

I'd take him to Mexico...in the cargohold.....to meet up with some Mexican "bricklayers".

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
What's sure to get Daystrom's panties in a twist is that some of the nicest people I've ever met, both online and IRL, were from Mexico.

Daystrom

You sure like to put me in bed with these guys and I dont know a single one of them. Interesting.

As for the bricklayers Loktar, I hear what you're saying. So, any time.

Daystrom

You faggots sure know how to shit on a thread dont you? Mirah must be mad as fuck.

jack

ask Mirah how many times she came last time she was fucked sweetly, scumbag

jack

you're an idiot.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Daystrom, nobody in their right mind would take you anywhere.
Actually, Day is an excellent tourist guide. Just make sure you tell him to meet you at 8 if you want him to be there by 10 ;)

jack

^don't you have something sharp you should be falling on?

No one gives a flying fuck about you, daystrom, your extremely failed pickleboard, or your braided armpit hair.

Go away, and stop posting here.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Hi Loktar :) You're welcome. Btw, I tried to contact you by email about 2 weeks ago. Do you have a new address?

Jack, it's so nice to see you're in perfect health :) Well, physically, anyway. I'm glad to see that in the past months you expanded your vocabulary. Evening classes? Good boy! *pats Jack on the head*

jack

Leave my fucking dick alone germgirl.

jack

Mirah, how many times did you cum last time you were fucked sweetly?

I watched her come twice one evening on msn. That was just before she went to see Hellman at a book signing in Portland. She forgot her panties, the way I hear it.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Welcome back TCON, have you been well?