Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Do it....travel

[YOUTUBE]tNl-RyunZug&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dFGvNxBqYFI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Shocka takes it up the ass from Charles anyway, so you can sort of see where he's "coming" from, if you catch my drift.

Sad what happened to you little man :D

Stop thinking about my ass dersucker.

Can't have it, my ass...U cant have. Move on.

btw IT is ur socks, u need moar stealth...

Stealth, u cant have

Shocka takes it up the ass from Charles anyway, so you can sort of see where he's "coming" from, if you catch my drift.

Sad what happened to you little man :D
YOU AND CHARLES WOULD MAKE A GREAT GAY COUPLE AND TAKES EACH OTHERS DICK UP YOUR ASSES AND LOVIN IT LIKE ANY FAGGOT WOULD

YOU ARE AN EMBARAASMENT TO NATURE AND HUMAN SOCIETY IN THIS WORLD... NO ONE LIKES YOU CAUSE YOU ARE A SORE BUTTHURT LOSER WITH NO LIFE

GTFO

Shocka, you and I can talk about this any time you like. But just remember, glass houses and all that.

I don't like being called a liar just because you can't remember how fucked up you were when you almost burned your fucking house down while I was trying to help you. I could care either way at this point because it's inconsequential in the grander scheme of things, but call me a liar over my recollection of it and you can deal with the consequences of my reactions to that accusation.

Shocka, you and I can talk about this any time you like. But just remember, glass houses and all that.

I don't like being called a liar just because you can't remember how fucked up you were when you almost burned your fucking house down while I was trying to help you. I could care either way at this point because it's inconsequential in the grander scheme of things, but call me a liar over my recollection of it and you can deal with the consequences of my reactions to that accusation.
i dont care what you say or what you think... just fuck off out of TK asshat

Geez man, I just thought we was trolling. I've always enjoyed our exchanges.

Geez man, I just thought we was trolling. I've always enjoyed our exchanges.

Thats what happens when you troll hard, fast and deep. You can't tell the goofy trolling stuff apart from the serious stuff. It happened alot back when me and Pickle were caught up in our bromance.

I didn't even mean anything rude towards SuN. You most of what I say is random, and straight from my ass. I thought that sounded like a good, playful, perverted albeit juvenile response.