Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip

Thats what happens when you troll hard, fast and deep. You can't tell the goofy trolling stuff apart from the serious stuff. It happened alot back when me and Pickle were caught up in our bromance.

I take everything said on here as pure nonsense. Until otherwise specified. Maybe I shouldn't. I never felt I ever said anything on here that could be taken remotely seriously.

I didn't even mean anything rude towards SuN. You most of what I say is random, and straight from my ass. I thought that sounded like a good, playful, perverted albeit juvenile response.

Yeah I still occaisonally say "stfu, bitch!" to SuN. Its my weird way of saying hello and/or flirting with her.

Hey Internet Troll -

I'd like to give you some commas.

Use them as you need them. And let me know if you need some more.

Here, this might help -

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Przecinek

YEAH OK I USE THE COMMAS THANKS...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I take everything said on here as pure nonsense. Until otherwise specified. Maybe I shouldn't. I never felt I ever said anything on here that could be taken remotely seriously.

Jesus, lighten the fuck up, asshat.

I do. Its a nice change of pace. Noone wants to hear about how happy and perfect life is all the time. Especially when you're miserable.

Then I just want you to know - I'm young, rich, very good looking, happy, well educated, well endowed and very smart. Things are looking up. I feel great. Did I mention well endowed?

OK. Bullshit aside. I'm worried about my health. I'm worried about the future of my sons. I'm worried about being able to take care of my family. I'm worried about being a good husband to my wife and a good father to my children. I'm worried about my bills and my mortgage. I'm worried.

I'm worried.

Worrey, like guilt, is only good to promt action; left to its own devices it loses it initial MO.

Trust, but tie ur camel ;)

Then I just want you to know - I'm young, rich, very good looking, happy, well educated, well endowed and very smart. Things are looking up. I feel great. Did I mention well endowed?

OK. Bullshit aside. I'm worried about my health. I'm worried about the future of my sons. I'm worried about being able to take care of my family. I'm worried about being a good husband to my wife and a good father to my children. I'm worried about my bills and my mortgage. I'm worried.

I'm worried.

I'm not worried enough. You'd think living with my crazy family I'd be gung-ho motivated to get a job and move out, but here I am 8 months later sitting on my fat lazy ass barely making an effort to find work.

Who are you anyway? I appreciate my attitude and that's all that matters.

Then if you appreciate your attitude and that's ALL that matters, why in the hell would you post it in public? Why you wouldn't even say that to me if it were true. Logic fail moron.

I'm going to give you a circle too. You're job is to think your way out of it.

I'm Riotgear. AKA 'Gear. No duals. No alts. The one and only. The Old Man.

Always demand authentic Riotgear Brand Abuse.

Try me.

Then if you appreciate your attitude and that's ALL that matters, why in the hell would you post it in public? Why you wouldn't even say that to me if it were true. Logic fail moron.
I say it cause its true. You commented on my atttiude, I responded. Logic fail cock sucking moron.

I'm going to give you a circle too. You're job is to think your way out of it.

I'm Riotgear. AKA 'Gear. No duals. No alts. The one and only. The Old Man.

Always demand authentic Riotgear Brand Abuse.

Try me.

Good for you. I'm dershocka. I have a hat.