Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Yeah, the "clothing" is just a texture overlaid on the "nude" model -- to do strip poker, Shatna would have to create several custom textures for each character (probably in Photoshop, those look like .dds textures to me) and then turn FRAPS off, change the character's texture, get them back to the table and turn FRAPS back on for each "strip" -- and there would be no way to animate the actual stripping.

The Question said:
Yeah, the "clothing" is just a texture overlaid on the "nude" model -- to do strip poker, Shatna would have to create several custom textures for each character (probably in Photoshop, those look like .dds textures to me) and then turn FRAPS off, change the character's texture, get them back to the table and turn FRAPS back on for each "strip" -- and there would be no way to animate the actual stripping.

Wow. Someone can't take a joke tonight, huh?

Shatna said:
OK, extra special welcome for Aurian (because she is in fact special :D ).

Here she is onstage in Troll House performing to "Instate" by Kathleen Edwards. Look for Aurian's actual cover of this song soon!

Welcome Aurian

I have only one thing to say to this. Where the hell was I? Kidding, that was pretty cool man. It looks like you really enjoy playing around with those Sims mods.

In real life I am Empress of the Universe. In your Cartoon 'verse, can I be the Frog Empress? Demure, dark hair, beautiful hazel green eyes, exotic and fascinating, but can be deadly -- don't lick unless you want to play "Hallucinate or Die". Oh, and in real life I have great legs.

Shatna said:
Sweetie, did you miss this?

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=734616&postcount=152

That's you dancing away by the drums in the video, too.

I'm glad everybody's enjoying this. I'm gonna cram as much more into it as I can before time demands start suckin' off my output (i.e. tomorrow :( ).
I'm sorry, I didn't get to see much of anything! I put in a marathon three day session at work and haven't been around much. Dial up is such a long down load, I fell asleep. The video was terrific! Funny, I didn't see my amine yet, but I knew the chick in purple was me dancing! Oh everyone looks great! We need to come up with a story. Then there's the selection you did for me at the TK, the women and TQ. "...her blood's on my hands. It's a shame because I did like that dress..."

The Aurian video was great! I'm feeling all creative, again. do you think we could come up with a riveting, thrill mystery to go along with it?

Shatna said:
curiousa2z, which of these works best for you? Do any of them work for you?

curious.jpg
Yes! Everyone needs a little black dress.

The lengths Shatna will go to in order to simulate anything to do with nudity are truly deranged. :D Watch this space, I guarantee that strip poker is quite possible, or at least the illusion therein. My only question is, who will the players be? :bwahaha: (Consent remember, consent!)

Since there is in fact a go-go cage in the game, that is no sweat whatsoever.

Neon, I think a mystery is a great idea - I've been thinking over ideas for a lengthy storyline. PM me if you want to add some yourself (and that goes for everyone).

I will see to the latest Sim requests promptly.

Ssgt_Sniper, I do have fun making these things, especially with an involved audience. Unfortunately, this weekend was an extraordinary exception as far as time goes - I was able to crank out a lot because I had set aside the two days to play with this stuff as well as other things, but I'm afraid my output won't be quite as manic or as constant for awhile. But as long as other people are having fun with it, I'll keep it up!

Morrhigan said:
Love the Aurian video! One question, though... how the hell did Jack end up in my thought balloon? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw that! :lol: It's actually pretty funny seeing the characters do stuff some of their real-life counterparts would probably be shocked at. For instance, two women started going at it on the "love couch", right there in front of everyone, and I'm not even sure the real versions even interact on the board. :D

Glad you guys are enjoying the videos.