Trolled Kingdom Remedial

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just realized what "Trolled Kingdom Remedial" really meant. Good grief, now there's a fucking troll.

When I was at Cornell at Usenet anyway. Jesus, let's go back in time.

jack

How convenient. You left out the second line, which owned you. That's why it's called a "punch" line.

Thanks for dancing, little Yipples.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Declaring "owned" and/or anything synonymous in every other post doesn't mean there was anything "ownage" that actually happened.

For example, one could go around declaring themselves a troll king and be nothing more than a sad, sad man dualing/socking to gain internet credibility.

And, no. Thank YOU for dancing. It's a shame you fled all the way back to TK to avoid dancing with me. And even more of a shame when you attempted to taunt me about my registration.

So Jacklerchat, how is my registration going?

Hmmm? :bigass:

jack

You were owned. Deal with it.

:shrugs:

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
2065.imgcache.jpg

jack

You should lurk at RH, you may learn a thing or too about your beloved Trolled King.

I'm going to assume you're brand new to TKR.

Actually, he's the guy that brought down this house with just one post. That was a long time ago. He was also there when you showed up. He's been there since near the beginning of this setup.

:::memories:::

jack

In fact Val, you were part of all three, weren't you?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
So Jacklerchat, how is my registration going?

Hmmm? :bigass:
Well, considering the fact that your approval was due to a TKRer specifically asking for it, I wouldn't gloat just that much about it if I were you.

Oh, right, I forgot. TIME WILL TELL, RIGHT?? lol

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Hardcore e-street gang lead by Kingpin Jacklerchat, gets so mad he Flaglerchat sock attacks you.

Don't fuck with them, they might nip at your ankles.

Remember all that talk about how you took over the Tea Room?

I only want one post: so why'd Jacklerchat head-hunt Eliosel on Topix during your grand troll scheme that followed shortly after your butt-hurt from complete rejection?

:bigass:

In closing, TKR aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Click it. I dare you.

Why are you posting this in the Tea Room? Here we talk about cookies, guns, Johnny Depp, poker, and More Johnny Depp.

;)
mm

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
:bigass: TKR #1

Hey Jack, what's it like having conversations with yourself on message boards? Does it arouse you when nobody catches on? I'm just curious.

What's it like dutifully following him around in every thread?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Why are you posting this in the Tea Room? Here we talk about cookies, guns, Johnny Depp, poker, and More Johnny Depp.

;)
mm

Sorry, he must have heard TKR was occupying the Tea Room for a while.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
which, btw, did NOT do away with every poster's obligation to appease mm with Johnny Depp pics. Just sayin'...

jack

Johnny Depp pics? :D