TROLLING INTERNET TROLL

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Because this needs to be preserved. Original thread and context can be found at http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=131788

wtf is this shit? [some dumbshit youtube url]
thats u
becoz ur shit
suck a dingo's dick
kthnx ;)
is that the best come back you got ?
u think its a come back?

LOL loser
He probably thinks "You suck!" is a great comeback.
While he's swallowing.
I would love it if you swallow bleach and see your insides get burned and watch you die...
Didja hear about the blonde polish model that swallowed bleach?

She wanted to make sure the roots got done too.
Did you hear what happend to jack the ripper ?

he died during deep butt secks

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of history fail.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of a fucking idiot called Bickendan

I'm sorry, what was that? Do understand -- it's so incredibly hard to understand what you're saying with your foot lodged so far in your mouth.

You made the claim that Jack the Ripper died of, and I quote, "deep butt secks," yes? Well, let's see what I can quickly dig up on our depraved English serial murderer, shall we?

Ah yes, Jack the Ripper, whose identity is shrouded in some mystery. A glimpse into the Rogues' Gallery is in order:

Montague John Druitt -- suicide by drowning in the River Thames.
Seweryn Antonowicz Kłosowski, aka George Chapman -- a Pole (an interesting note, to be certain), hung for poisoning three wives.
Aaron Kosminski -- a Polish Jew, died in an asylum due to a poor diet, emaciating himself through paranoia.
Michael Ostrog -- a Russian, suspected though records show he was jailed in France during the Ripper murders. Last date of record is 1904, presumable death of natural causes, perhaps.
David Cohen -- a Pole, possibly originally Nathan Kaminsky, died in asylum in 1889. Violently antisocial, and whose probable name caused some confusion that caused Aaron Kosminski to be suspected.

The other suspects have too little evidence to credibly them as Jack the Ripper. None of them died of, how is it you put it? "Deep butt secks," if memory serves, yes? Do try to have your facts straight if you're out to go trolling. I'm sure if you practice in front of a mirror an hour a day for the next two years, at the very least, you may have built your skills enough to try your hand at the keyboard and attempt to live to your grandiose self-moniker, 'Internet Troll'.
yousuckbutistillloveyou.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yes, you're a complete asshole.

jack

You're 12. That's the ONLY explanation.

jack

You post like a 12 year old, if you need to have it explained to you.

Seph

Retired Account
faceplam@this fred

Seph

Retired Account
bye guys.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
God, you're a retard. It's too bad it's too to keep you from walking into the stupid tree whenever you see Jackie.

I get what you're trying to say, but something's missing here.

Maybe you should stop posting drunk.

jack

Stop giving her drinks, and maybe she'll stop drinking.