True Blood 04 08 SPELLBOUND

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Lafayette is possesed!
Eric is possessed!
I'm possessed with finding out what happenes next!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
NO KILLING TARA :rwmad:

curiousa2z

^lol - yeah, when Bill says You know why to Tara,[when he forbids Pam killing her] is it because of Sookie?
PITY.

WHY does Ghostie think the baby is hers?? not to be an utter racist, but wouldnt her baby be dark like her? SILLY STORY LINE

and WAIT TIL JESUS KISSES LAFAYETTE, Y'ALL!

shoot, I KNEW we'd have Alcide helping Sookie - why would he make a promise he could not keep to Debbie?? of COURSE he'll always help Sookeh.

oh what will happen to ERIC and KING BILL in the clutches of that vengeful WITCH!?!?!!

p.s. why are the Wiccans going along with outright killing of ALL the vamps??? Defending themselves is one thing, killing is against their religion: "an it harm none"!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Real-life Wiccans have been coming out in the press against the portrayal of witches on the show. I haven't seen any real vampires come out yet though.

Man, Jessica just can't get an invite anywhere these days...

EVRYBUDDYS FIGHTING TOO MUCH TIME TO TONE IT DOWNZ AND HAVE SUM FUN AGIN EH WOT

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'll wait til I can use an actual computer to share my thoughts instead of my crackberry, but let me just say I approve of the Siouxie and The Banshees song used in the credits. :)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Jessica didn't die! Jason didn't turn into a werepanther yet, but I'm convinced he will since they spent four episodes raping him.

Sookie/Eric Narnia scene was bad. Good Paquin nudity though.

Tara is so racist. Someone should tell her about the innocent guards who died.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Jason BROS BEFORE HOES LULZY
Whose face did Eric rip off?
Oh Tommy.

TARA WHY U NO DIE?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
TOMMY! Forgot aboot that! That was actually quite funny if a little pointless. But still funny. I wonder how many more times he will do this to be the comic relief in an episode before it gets old...

curiousa2z

so....Sam could be a Skinwalker, too, then......hmmmmm

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I think I know what the scene with Eric and Sookie meant with the snow and everything, but I'll wait until next week to confirm my suspicions. HAHAHA It was cheesy, but it means something.

I'm loving Bill this season. He's got his sexiness back. When he just pushes that one human away with such a look of boredom, it was great.

I knew Alpha Wolf was the ex-hubby. But he's getting more than he bargained for he goes after Sam, since Sam is showing a bit of his Evil Sam this season. Oh yeah.

Am I the only one who thinks that Debbie has even made herself look like Sookie? With the blonde, flowy hair?

Why couldn't Alcide have shifted into a wolf to find and save Sookie naked? Bastards.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Everyone should be naked at all times. Even Hoyt's mom.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Was Hoyt's mom naked during Mary Ann's backyard orgy? Or did she miss that one?

curiousa2z

she was naked. It's just that we've all repressed it.

curiousa2z

Tisi said:
I think I know what the scene with Eric and Sookie meant with the snow and everything, but I'll wait until next week to confirm my suspicions. HAHAHA It was cheesy, but it means something.

I had the sinking feeling (sorry to go all poetic and everything) that the snow flakes melting symbolized the fleetingness of their happiness AND THEY KNOW IT.
very sad; I couldnt even enjoy the sight of Eric's nekkid bod.... well, maybe a little.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tommy impersonating Hoyt's mum did just seem like the writers not knowing what to do with him again, but I liked how when he was in her body s/he had an approximation of his hairstyle. Nice attention to detail there.

I wonder what Sookie's reaction will be to Eric's violence, if she actually gets a chance before he goes back to being evil or he's possessed by someone.

Poor old Jessica, won't somebody let her in?

Lots of Paquin tits. Yay.

Will anyone notice Lafayette wandering around effeminately?