True Blood 2.11 "Frenzy" SPOILERS ABOUND ME HEARTIES!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
So, did anyone watch last night??

At first, I wasn't too impressed with Evan Rachel Wood. But she grew on me. Eric had the best scenes, by far. His line about "teacup humans" was fucking hilarious.

I'm liking the Jason/Andy storyline, too. They're both dumber'n a box of hammers, and hearing Jason spout nonsense about "destroying something in order to save it" and "the oral history of the zombie war" was funny as hell.

Not a ton for Bill to do, but it seems like he's being marginalized more and more. Oh, and this episode made me hate Tara even more than I already did. She's pretty fucking stupid.

I give the episode a B+. Sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks for the finale.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why is it not on next week?

Big Dick McGee

So HBO can milk it, and get another week of subscriber money. I'm certain there are quite a lot of people who order HBO only while True Blood is airing.

CaptainWacky

They should add more episodes to the season then.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HBO is premiering HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY next Saturday instead (seriously). They are delaying Entourage's season finale a week also.

This ep was good with some suspense and stuff, although the writers really have a problem writing their characters out of scary situations
(Sookie and Lafayette overtaking Tara's mom was lame--SHE COULD HEAR THEM WHISPERING). Also the obvious setup that Sam has to take down Maryann.
I liked the scary cliffhanger ending though.

Jason kept his clothes on. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jason and Andy are cracking me up. I don't really care for how stupid everyone is while their eyes are all googly. WTF is up with the egg? Who laid that fucker?

CaptainWacky

This episode wasn't anywhere near as good as last week's. They were spinning their wheels a bit to stretch things out. The whole stuff with Tara was fucking tedious and I hate her character. AFter all that trouble to free her from MaryAnn she just goes back and gets turned again. And her fucking idiot mother. Fuck them.

Shame about LayFayette. I thought everyone said he was immune due to Eric's blood?

The Queen was weird. COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW THE VAMPIRE HIEARCHY WORKS? ANYONE? Her acting was a bit weird, but she was pretty fucking hot.

What was with the girl claiming to be Sookie's cousin? Has she been seen or mentioned before? Bill didn't seem surprised by her.

Michelle Forbes is fucking hot.

Is THE GOD WHO COMES in the egg? That was a bit silly.

What was the deal with Karl anyway? He's dead now!

At least they explained Tara's vision last season and why MaryAnn killed the vodoo woman and stuff.

I hope Hyot and Jessica get back together.

Big Dick McGee

^^They mentioned Sookie's cousin in season 1, I believe. Something about being a fang-banger and moving to Shreveport.

CaptainWacky

Is she not allowed to call home? Gran's been dead for a while now.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHAME ABOUT LAFAYETTE?

does he die??!!/ :(

I'm going to get caught up on the last two eps today - zomg tell me he doesnt die!!!

curiousa2z

BDM:
re the Queen:
Vamp politics are Byzantine, to say the least. it's all about your ability to network and giving/ owing favours. And they keep rigorous track of favours owed, believe me.
All the supes do.

CaptainWacky

I (don't really) see...

LaFayette isn't dead, but he became one of MaryAnn's zombies.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't remember Karl.. the name sounds familiar.

curiousa2z

Carl was Maryann's minion/ butler. rats. I liked him!
STILL havent got caught up yet. tomorrow.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OHHH.. that guy.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Well, I am finally caught up with everything. Whew!

I wish I could really get indepth, but I'm on some pills thanks to "tonsils the size of Idaho potatos" in the back of my throat, so me and words aren't mixing too well right now.

But Eric = HAWTNESS
Bill = DULLNESS

<g>

My sister was able to relate to Maryann's "Must I do everything" spiel. She, like Maryann, believes she's surrounded by fucking morons.

Hello, my teacup humans!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee....drugs are fun!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Carl was Maryann's minion/ butler. rats. I liked him!
STILL havent got caught up yet. tomorrow.

You really ought to hold off reading these threads until you've seen the eps. Doesn't it spoil it knowing what'll happen?

So SPOILERS
I didn't know the vamps could fly in this! I liked how Eric's hair was a mess when he arrived at the Queen's place. Her acting was a bit dodgy at the beginning when she was talking about the Latvian guy, but it seemed to improve a lot after that. I didn't quite catch how they're supposed to kill Maryanne, but anyhoo...

"These are fur!" was good and I do like seeing Tara's crazy mother, but it was dumb spending all that time getting Tara back only to let her go again. Still, it's probably what she'd do if it was all for real.

Seems like Andy and Jason could get Maryanned if Lafayette did. I was sure he was immune.

The cousin and the little kids seemed like odd additions. They were just plonked into the story as if we should be familiar with them already. I suppose Sookie's cousin will be important at some point? Maybe next week if the Queen intervenes.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Apparently Maryann is vulnerable somehow when she's getting the god who comes to come.. makes more sense in my head, lol.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I wonder what happens when Maenads realise the God who comes isn't coming after all. Giant tornado?

CaptainWacky

I think Arlene's kids have been seen before. It made sense that they were out fending for themselves while mom was off being crazy.