True Blood 4x03 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Was True Blood always a bad soap opera with better actinng and SFX, or is this a recent development? Everyone is doing more talking then shit-kicking this season...

At the end of the hour, Jason is still tied up, but at least he's playing to his strengths.

I like amnesiac Eric. That lost-little-boy look in his eyes is quite intoxicating.

Sam may have the protein that's missing from Tara's diet, even if she doesn't want to see it yet. This sane, non-bug-eyed Tara is much more enjoyable.

It's like Bill is on his own spinoff show at this point.

OMG THE BIG WITCH IS AUNT PETUNIA LOL! Hope she has a scene in HP-DH2 this Thursday night...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Snooki, LoL.

Yes, Eric is just adorable. Like a little lost boy. Just want to take him home and cuddle him.

Gotta agree with Eggs about the soap opera comparison. There hasn't been nearly enough action in the first three episodes as there was in the very first episode last season. I'm not complaining, just not used to it.

And yes, Sam is just what Tara needs. And Bobby has a nice lil ass on him.

Hoyt looked so sweet when Jessica was glamming him.

I <3 PAM

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG THANK JEEBUS TK IS BACK.

I loved the episode, and I'm loving Tara this season. I'm glad she's not so lost and angry now.

YOU KILLED MY FAIRY GODMOTHER! :rwmad:

The scenes with Eric and Snooki are my favorite. Every time they go off them I'm dying for them to get back to them, lol.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I like Bill and Jessica's sort of older brother / younger sister relationship. It's sweet.

I mean I've been liking Bill a whole lot more now he's stopped being all mopey over SOOKEH.

(and Jessica's always fantastic)

Sookie reading Charlaine Harris, beep boop.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
were things going to get ugly if Eric hadnt eaten Snookie's fairy godmother? "This isn't a request" made me wonder....

Lafayette's top - too delicious! RAWR

Crystal=fucking annoying..pretty much fed up with that storyline now, M'KAY?

Bill = KICK ASS KING

I DIES for PAM: "I'll eat, fuck and kill all three of you!" !!!!!

yes, the soap opera-ness is giving me a bit of a meh but I'm just so happy to be watching the show again, I'll let it go for a bit longer.

Morals aside (and his brother has none), Sam has a bad temper...hopped up Sheriff best not push him TOO much....

WTF's going on with the creepy doll Jessica pawned off on Arlene's baby?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think we're maybe supposed to think Hoyt's mum keeps putting the doll there (since she obsessively buys dolls from home shopping networks) but it's probably witches or something. OR GHOST DADDY.

What did Jason ever see in hillbilly girl?

Jessica's nice!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've really been enjoying this season. I prefer the talking over wall to wall mayhem.

The new Eric is adorable, but isn't it convenient how magic made his shirt come off?

Bill's Hitler now.

Hoyt/Jessica scenes are the best.

Tisiphone

Y'all do realize that Bill is now fucking his great, great, great granddaughter, right?

;p

CaptainWacky

Did they ever mention him being related to Andy in the tv show? (I know someone said it was in the books, BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh my.

Oh well they're both dead so why worry? :D

Tisiphone

Wacky, Bill mentioned it in the first season.

CaptainWacky

Well...she still has nice tits.

Tisiphone

Noticed I called Tommy Bobby. NO SLEEP MAKES ME STOOPID