True Blood 4x07 "Cold Grey Light of Dawn"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMFG PLANTS VS ZOMBIES ON AN IPAD IN THE FIRST 5 SECONDS!!??111

Jason-Hoyt scene was pure daytime soap opera.

Pam either needs the antidote or to rot to dust, it's going on a litt too long. But she has been amusing. Wolf stuff is meh.

It's official, Sookie is retarded now. Moreso than Eric, who at least has an excuse.

Uh-oh...Jessica go bye bye? She didn't appear in the promo for next week...we shall see if Jason got there in time (of course he did duh).

Poor Tommy. Poor Sam. I need some slashfic.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Mmmm...Evil Sam. He can be waiting for me to wake up A N Y T I M E

I don't know if I'd go so far as to call Sookie retarded. I think she's just desperate for happiness.

Ah Tara, you're sooooooo gullible.

They can't kill Jessica. They've created too much tension between her and Jason just to have her die.

Yub

Anachrophobic
If they kill Jessica and leave Tara alive :rwmad:

And yes, Sookie is retarded. So very very retarded.

However daytime soap this entire episode was [and it was, it was either rolleyes, facepalm or riff to make it through all the various little vignettes and although Jason and Hoyt was the worst, it certainly had company] I saw a gathering up of the disparate plot elements that has been plaguing this season. It gave me hope for the rest of the season.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I love this season so far, and it's always been a little soapy so I don't get the soap opera complaints, SRSLY MOFOS.

I laughed when the dippy waitress was riding Pam's coffin.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
omg that better not be the end for Jessica!!!

dont watch, Tomtrek!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
She can't possibly die. I'm sure they deliberately left her out of the previews so we'd be SCARED.

curiousa2z

they CANNOT possibly think we would stand for losing Jessica!
*Gets ready to storm the Bastille*

No, Eggs is right, the writers are just trying to frighten us. Bastards.

I'm sure King Bill has some contingency plan in place in case either of them got loose with the building or the human guards!!
....or they could go all soap- opera-y and yes, have Jason save her (yawners).

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Bill didn't really make strong enough preparations, if Jessica dies IT'S HIS FAULT :rwmad:

SRSLY though, he should have warned the human guards to stay back no matter what until nighttime. The humans are their most important allies right now, but I guess Bill can't think of everything.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They had someone playing PVZ a couple of episodes ago but it wasn't this blatant. Must be PRODUCT PLACEMENT? Or a hint that next season will be about zombies since Pam mentioned zombies too.

(Jessica won't be dead since they do these cliffhangers every week and they're never dead. BETTER NOT BE ANYWAY.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I wonder how long she'd be able to survive. Since she's only been a vamp a short time she could just fizzle right on the spot. I'd be very surprised if Jason doesn't save her, providing her with another reason to love him.

Wtf is up with the French singing ghost? Random.

Rolled my eyes so much during Tara's scenes it gave me a headache.

Hmm. Maybe Eric does have his memories back...

curiousa2z

heh...Eric....

and WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK BILL DOESNT HAVE A PLAN????

Yub

Anachrophobic
I had a befuddled thought that Jason's blood, Jason being related to Sookie, could save her then I remembered she hasn't really drunk any, unless she accidentally did when she saved him. Or something. Blargh.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
That ep was just meh. Too many storylines, so each scene had to be really short and lost any impact.
The only one I really liked was Ginger lying on top of Pam's incredibly girlish coffin lol.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
heh...Eric....

and WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK BILL DOESNT HAVE A PLAN????

Maaaybe he does, but she'd already opened the door at the end of the episode so what could it be? Did he built another room onto the front of the house that happens to have daylight mimicking lighting (like the one the Queen had)?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's pretty obvious that Jason's going to turn into a werepanthere and save Jessica, surely.

But come to think of it, why didn't Bill or Jessica tell Hoyt what was going to happen and have him stand guard?