True Blood 4x11 "Soul of Fire"

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Discuss!!!

Yub

Anachrophobic
I notice they've started the setup for next season. I'm intrigued as to why the fairies want Andy. Eric sucking that guy's heart like a juice box was cool. I was suckered tho, I really thought they'd wrapped this season and were going to use the last episode as pure setup, then Laffy swallowed Ghost Marnie.

Is Pam still rotting? She never had the spell broken, but Antonia leaving seemed to make any spell done by her/Marnie cease. Ten bucks Pam and Debbie join forces next season to attempt to kill Sookie.

Tisiphone

I don't see a Pam/Debbi pairing. For one, vamps and wolves loathe each other. And second, Pam knows that if she does kill Sookie, Eric will kill her.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I know wolves and vamps hate each other, that'd exactly why the writers would pair them: the hatred of Sookie overrides the mutual loathing of the other.

As for Eric, that's another reason Pam would accept Deebie's help: convenient person to shift blame to.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Oh, someone's gotta teach Lafayette to close his mouth!!!! other than that, an ok ep...the scene with Jessica and Jason was sweet.
Sookie seemed rather ineffectual - why the hell didnt she just go up and read Marnie's thoughts in the first place?
But I fear for jesus. marnie will try and get at him through lafayette....hopefully nothing anything dire or permanent happens there - I like Jesus' character in the show!
Well, Alcide was definately defending himself for godess' sake - Marcus had a gun and was shooting it off!!
And the Eternal Triangle remains.....Sookie seemed a bit stupid and didnt put up much argument re Bill & Eric dying for her. All she could come up with was looking worried????

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought it was a really good ep with a lot of tension... until the ending. Bringing back Marnie straight away was a let down for me. I had wondered if she'd come back at some point, as Antonia had, but thought that could be a thread they'd pick up in a couple of season's time.

Lafayette's hair at the end was the weirdest yet. When's Jesus gonna tell him to get it cut professionally?

Vamp blood being used to cure people is getting very old (and they could've used it on the woman in the coven since there were zombie vamps to hand), but there's not much you can do about that...

Andy's expression when the fairy called him "handsome".

The packmaster's death was a bit anticlimactic for me, was hoping with that many shapeshifters around at least one of them would use their power. Still, Alcide was cool.

Looks like a great finale!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH, I'm getting worried about Jesus too! They better not kill him :rwmad:

Pretty good episode. ANDY GOT LAID.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They had to make the Wiccan guy a completely over the top asshole so that no one could question Eric murdering him.

curiousa2z

Agreed. TB makes a point of reminding everyone what vampires really are capable of doing. Also it makes for gory special effects. More sex, please!

Tisiphone

Jesus was hot when he was working his evil mojo. Mmmmmm...

So, naturally because I like him, he'll die.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Just like when he gave me a reason to watch Uly Betty (sorry Eggs) and then he died!

Tisiphone

He was on Ugly Betty?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
yep, as Santos

2251.imgcache.jpg

Tisiphone

Oooooh.

curiousa2z

omg - so he was! Well-spotted, Fuddle and Ily!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'M NOT LOOKING AT THE POSTS I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. I HOPE IT IS GOOD.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Watched it. I will be so glad when the witch crap is done. The episodes are kind of stupid now, every minute you're just waiting for the newest, latest bit of magic nobody knew about before to come along and change everything. "Gee, Marnie's about to kill everyone again, what spell is someone going to think of now to thwart it?" Pfft.

So the season finale is all Lafayette-as-Marnie causing havoc? Not looking forward to it...GET BACK TO THE CORE STORY YOU MOOKS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I quite liked the witch hostage situation because it brought almost all the characters together in one place for a change, but it does keep feeling like a Buffy episode with them thumbing through magic books.

Tisiphone

They need Dark Willow.